Okunbor coming off the bench

Magic Arrow

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anybody explain to me the logic that resulted in that decision?

I’m not blaming him for the loss. I am however questioning what the fuck we’re doing. He’s so half hearted. Why anyone thought bringing that half-heartedness closer to the action would be a good idea?

I’m so confused

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anybody explain to me the logic that resulted in that decision?

I’m not blaming him for the loss. I am however questioning what the fuck we’re doing. He’s so half hearted. Why anyone thought bringing that half-heartedness closer to the action would be a good idea?

I’m so confused
Best thing Okunbor can do for himself is go Melbourne or Redcliffe CC does not how to coach him but I believe he could be better

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
can anyone explain why he gets picked in the team each week, i know the ranks are thin, so why not throw a young player an early oppotunity

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okonbur isn't the only poor choice by CC.
I hope he reflects at season's end and learns from his mistakes as a first year full time NRL coach.
Perham had no business as our FB when he could of used our incumbent in Averillo.
Claiming Averillo as a potential elite centre then allowing a situation for him to leave is confusing from our side of the fence as fans.
I'm not sure what aptitude test Okonbur passed with honours but one wonders the smarts of CC to make such a claim or how many of our players failed.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
It's a failed experiment that the assistant is too fkn stupid to realise it is.
"I've been really impressed with Okunbor in the second row and I can't wait to see him after a pre season training in that position"

The man steering the ship is F'ing crazy

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's a failed experiment that the assistant is too fkn stupid to realise it is.
Cc has assurances from gus that hell will be here for the 5 year contract so ciraldud is doing whatever he wants with no consequences

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Cc has assurances from gus that hell will be here for the 5 year contract so ciraldud is doing whatever he wants with no consequences
Way out of depth.

A defence "coach" that has the worst defence....

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Way out of depth.

A defence "coach" that has the worst defence....
It is disappointing,... but I have answer for next week game ... no they dont wear it they need to drink it with the exceptions of those players we know play with "DESIRE" maxresdefault.jpg

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Did Potter actually have better cattle at the back end of last season?

He had Stinkson, Vaughan & Jackson all of which would walk into our FG side.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
46min off the bench today for Knockonbor. Fuck Ciraldud is terrible with his bench rotation.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
46min off the bench today for Knockonbor. Fuck Ciraldud is terrible with his bench rotation.
We only made 7 rotations today. When we have a couple of injuries, why?

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus on Barrett " He will be here long after I'm gone" ....Gus would be filthy with that goal line defence in the first half we won't hear about it but Gus will address it with CC