OFFICIAL: Kevin Moore quits as Bulldogs coach. Effective immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

matauce

Baller
Reaction score
Yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

matauce

Baller
Reaction score
GO THE DOGS!!!!! Good luck kevvie and all the best for the future. Thanks for trying your best.

Todd Greenberg....can you contact bluey mcclennan in Auckland. See what he's up to. Cheers

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
Finally, it was better for him to walk now than be pushed out, hopefully kev can fill another role within the club as there is no doubt where his heart is.

Rani

True Blue
Reaction score
Wow, although I half expected it to happen, still no less of a shock.

It kind of feels like the end of a dynasty. I have mixed feelings really. Sad for Kevin and his family, but excited at the opening of a new chapter in the Bulldog story.

All the best to Kevin and his family. I will always be grateful for what his family has given the club.

Now, let's see what the players can do on the field. Hope I'm wrong, but I'm not expecting too much at this stage.

B

Billiris2

What a ******** moore is. he couldve done it earlier in teh week rather than ONE day before our match in NZ. (shakes head)

C

chipandchase

What a ******** moore is. he couldve done it earlier in teh week rather than ONE day before our match in NZ. (shakes head)
at least he quit Folkes the selfish prick didnt and ruined the whole season

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Poor bloke, he knew it was coming eventually. The players better show some heart now because they're next.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ben barba said nothing will change except job titles because dymock does alot of coaching anyway.

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FFS Is it not possible that he made this decision earlier this week and informed his players of his decision prior to today?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anyone cheering or celebrating this announcement is showing poor form in my opinion.

At the end of the day someone lost their job. A high paying one that would have been a dream job for Tadpole and this is someone who bleeds blue and white.

I think the end result is probably best for the team and the club moving forward but still, some sensitivity and class from the fans should be shown for once. This is someone's life that we're dealing with.

The thing that I feel bad about is the fact that the fans and members on here have forced this by continually asking for his sacking. Me personally, I would have preferred this outcome, but to go on about it for so long and talk about it day after day in thread after thread na dtalking about it the way many did, is just over the top and should be a lesson to us as a fan base that we have more power than simply just letting some steam off.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Moore will be hurting. There's no way he could see out the remainder of the season with the loss of his job hanging over his head. He left now to save face, and to show loyalty to the club by clearing the way for a fresh start. Don't think that this was an easy decision for him.

The next step is to front underperforming players and lay their jobs on the line if there is no improvement in attitude for the rest of the year.

Dymock has to show that he can be tough.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Not cheering or celebrating...

Quite shocked that he decided to leave the club like this.

But it just felt like that it had happen sooner or later

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
A sad day for Bulldogs fans,made even sadder by the crass attitude shown by plenty of contributors to this forum.Seriously some of you have no class at all,unlike a certain K.Moore.

Status
Not open for further replies.