Official Countown thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DJ ALMO

49 min: PENALTY GOAL South Sydney Rabbitohs
A penalty to South Sydney as the rain begins to come down. Parramatta now need at least three scoring movements to get in front of the Bunnies, and it's looking unlikely as the momentum is firmly with the home side.
South Sydney Rabbitohs 18-6

D

DJ ALMO

o0o parra power parramatta got handed their arses they were man handled by souths hahahaha :p how does it feel losing to taylor and jeremy smith and dean widders

D

DJ ALMO

80 min: Vagana's speed appears to be no longer apparent - he's been run down by a couple of the Eels' backs.
The clock counts down, and that's the game. South Sydney have been victorious here today over a pretty poor Eels side.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can't Wait, Hoping the Dogs Win, But if the Titans want the Crowd they'ed better Win

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Samething For Parramatta, They'ed better beat Tigers we need the Crowd.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
they will be lucky to geta crowed of 100 its at telstra bro
They don't even play at Telstra:D
It's parramatta Stadium and we always get Crowds of 16,000
unlike your 14,000:D

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DJ ALMO

lok u fuken dumb kunk :p i said its at telstra so theyll be lucky to get 100 fans showing up ffs

D

DJ ALMO

parra like they get anywhere and we average more then you so SMD !!

D

DJ ALMO

bro do u not understand u fuken said they need a big crowed or something and i said theyll be lucky to get 100 coz its at telstra

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
bro do u not understand u fuken said they need a big crowed or something and i said theyll be lucky to get 100 coz its at telstra
I though It was Parramatta Stadium.!!!:D
Please MAN CHECK The Draw

Last edited by a moderator:

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
DJ Almo, You've got learn to cool down. You're making yourself look like you came out off A Mental House

D

DJ ALMO

lol shut the fuk up floppa, bro first u were talking about titans then tesltra then average now parra stadium make sense for once

Status
Not open for further replies.