Official Countown thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
omfg i can't cope much longer. i've even been cranking out dad's old winfield cup tapes, cowboys games, and state of origins from 10 years ago. no wonder i drink lol.
would it be wrong to have a beer at 9.50am haha?

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha already started. my landlord is throwing a chrissie party for all of us...he's bringing all the food and alcohol, i just have to turn up.
fuuuuuck it's gonna be a looong day hahaha

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeah but this way we get to spam & raise our post count. :p
Then i better get in on the act and reply. :p

Yeah but this tops it. Good Decision in reviving the Thread.
Dif is i dont have to keep bumping my sig lol and its everywhere, and i started it a month before this thread (week after end of season)
I do agree a thread is good too but....builds the anticipation for next season....cant wait!

Last edited by a moderator:

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
71 days isn't too bad, i try think of it as 2 and a half months because it sounds less that way lol, lucky the Australian open starts on the 14th so hopefully January will be able to fly past.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
71 days isn't too bad, i try think of it as 2 and a half months because it sounds less that way lol, lucky the Australian open starts on the 14th so hopefully January will be able to fly past.
Definately, it wont make you got made like that Dude on the Shining. No League & Nothing to do on the Offseason make me Go Crazy...

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Seriously though, I'm hoping for another great Australian Open, there is always one match where by the Game goes on for 2 Hours & 30 Minutes Plus but it's a real tight one. I hope Hewitt with the Guidence of Roach will finally win the Grand Slam.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
even though its just a little over 2 months it seems like ive been waiting for ages...the offseason is so boring

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
yay:grinning: im not alone lolz...someone does feel my pain lol

Starrdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm also having issues with this off season. Prob the most I've thought about the next season is this year with all the nonsence planted by various places.

T_dog

I'm afraid of not trying
Reaction score
Let the countdown to the 09 season begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.