Official Countown thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DJ ALMO

so this is the official count down thread to the 07 season you can discuss what your looking forward to seeing and discuss all kinds of things mainly to try and keep track of how far away it is. Because it's going to be a long off season.

Maza

Reaction score
This thread was made for me...110 days till the Doggies game :D

meaning 108 till season '07 officially starts

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
Im looking forward to mad pup macdougall in a dragons jersey, ooh and Rangi Chase

D

DJ ALMO

I'm looking forward in seeing Asotasi in a Rabbits jersey and playing in their style

Maza

Reaction score
u are?

Im looking forward to having a full strength side for the first time in so bloody long!

i was watchin the GF today.. *sigh* good days lol

D

DJ ALMO

Your living in the past maz wake up to yourself DUDEE!, I wouldn't mind seeing rabbitohs coming 4th tbh i like their new team and management going to be a good year for them.

Maza

Reaction score
lol thats wat my mum tells me.. "GET OVER IT, I DONT WANNA WATCH IT AGAIN" lol my reply is i dont care, makes me happy lol. btw dont call me dude, eeew lol

yee i agree, id love to see rabbits come in the top 8 next season. they've made some good signings, will be interesting to see how they all play together.

D

DJ ALMO

sorry mate this is not the Countdown thread of the year 4098980985667786786

Maza

Reaction score
One thing im not looking forward to is players who are off contract.. that is gunna be mayhem

Maza

Reaction score
i didnt think of it that way :( lol now i look dumb. thnks DUDEEE

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The titans pack meeting the dogs pack

Maza

Reaction score
titans will be interesting to watch.. the new boys.. im not expectin them to make the top 8

D

DJ ALMO

Tbh i see a great combo in cambell and prince it just feels like they suit each others play.

Status
Not open for further replies.