Off season podcasts (and audio media snippets) on Bulldogs specific topics

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kikau Reportedly to Canterbury
Rugby League Guru Podcast

Some big breaking news today: https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/rugby-league-guru-podcast/id1499255585?i=1000542415025
Just listened to that podcast. There's 12 minutes of my life I won't be able to get back

I'm guessing the guy is a Panthers fan because apparently losing Kikau is good for Penrith but bad for us. $800K is too much for us to pay Kikau yet the $750K he was reportedly on at the Panthers is fine. Moron

He kept whinging about the 7 and 9....with absolutely no mention of us going after Mahoney.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just listened to that podcast. There's 12 minutes of my life I won't be able to get back

I'm guessing the guy is a Panthers fan because apparently losing Kikau is good for Penrith but bad for us. $800K is too much for us to pay Kikau yet the $750K he was reportedly on at the Panthers is fine. Moron

He kept whinging about the 7 and 9....with absolutely no mention of us going after Mahoney.
If you listen to his other episodes, I actually think he’s a dogs supporter. He often contradicts himself but I think he likes to show worst and best scenarios which brings up lots of discussion points. I’m hoping it’s not 800k as we’re running out of cap space for our spine overhaul

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is with everyone making the assumption that Flanno will be the HB. FMD even blind Freddy can see it ain't gonna happen
Good advice - kick to the corners and give good early ball in space to the backs
Massive pressure on Flanno and Barrett if we’re still in the bottom 4 next year.

Malla

Reaction score

Worst podcast on the internet

Malla

Reaction score
Good discussion between Kemp and Finch about the Kikau signing and our team for the future

I think there’s a bloke podcast dropping today with Paul Vaughan actually, looking forward to that listen

Malla

Reaction score
Out of interest, why do you think that?
They force topics in an attempt to create a discussion. Purposely sit on either side of the fence to create dialogue which actually does the opposite.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They force topics in an attempt to create a discussion. Purposely sit on either side of the fence to create dialogue which actually does the opposite.
Fair enough

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

43:33 - 1:01:00

Bit more serious chat over Reed. More so from the eels perspective.