Off season podcasts (and audio media snippets) on Bulldogs specific topics

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great to hear he will be ready come round 1. Would start him on the bench for sure

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He'll be awesome next year, feels like a fresh signing. Good for the club culture too - willing to mentor others

Reactions: ATT

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOLLL could you kindly just dot point the good stuff JMoz had to say ..
Said He enjoyed his time at the dogs, kept going on about his beer hes selling. Had a lopsided amount of love for the sharks and roosters, mentioned us as where he spent 2/3? of his football career lol
2012 was his best season he said
thats all i can remember

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Said He enjoyed his time at the dogs, kept going on about his beer hes selling. Had a lopsided amount of love for the sharks and roosters, mentioned us as where he spent 2/3? of his football career lol
2012 was his best season he said
thats all i can remember
Thank you. Saves me listening to him harp on for 30 mins LOL.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thank you. Saves me listening to him harp on for 30 mins LOL.
LOL Andy Raymond is pretty funny
Josh mentioned "the beer" a few times without naming it
and Andy said he will need to send him on a marketing course cause hes got no idea what hes doing haha

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he's right!
Thats all Jackson does is run straight and tackle whats the difference.
Asiata at lock 100%
I do agree to some extent on Jacko but I don’t think he’s got that ability to bend the line in attack. Would be a workhorse in defence though and maybe that’s the contrasting prop we need since Tolman left

Love the back row choices. Agree Averillo is. a Centre

sam snee

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Very good review of our squad he puts it into perspective with the options we have exciting times ahead we do lack in no.7/9 tbh but also have options( Asiata ) think he will play that ball playing role aka isah yeo yep good times ahead peeps

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Jacko is trying to ball play and create depth for the playmakers. If you watched our games you'd realise he does more than just run straight and tackle. This was his first season doing this role and Barrett is trying to turn him into Yeo 2.0. I'd personally rather Asiata wasn't in the team all together so Topine and Patolo (for e.g.) could be there. I like him as depth but I don't want him blocking the kids pathways either.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Also funny he says Averillo isn't a halfback but then suggests Flanagan is.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also funny he says Averillo isn't a halfback but then suggests Flanagan is.
IMO Averillo would be an outside back/FB in a top 4 side. He’s a finisher, he’s wasted in the halves despite the issues we had with Flanno, we need to play people in their right positions. If Flanno finds his groove with Burton playing behind a decent pack this year, then happy days.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Jacko is trying to ball play and create depth for the playmakers. If you watched our games you'd realise he does more than just run straight and tackle. This was his first season doing this role and Barrett is trying to turn him into Yeo 2.0. I'd personally rather Asiata wasn't in the team all together so Topine and Patolo (for e.g.) could be there. I like him as depth but I don't want him blocking the kids pathways either.
Yes Jackson was trying to ball play at lock but he's shit at it,not suited for the roll.
Thats why Asiata was signed!
Asiata is only a 12 month contract so the younger boys can develop eg.Topine.
Asiata will surprise alot of people.