News NZ terror attack on two mosques.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Liveleak getting smashed hard at the moment, when all I want to do is watch the video "Clay Pottery goes R Rated".

Youtube video got pulled whilst I was watching it.. just as he was getting out of the car. Found it again within 30 seconds. This is what happens with social media.

Terror attack or no terror attack there are a few things clear about this.

1. He is most likely mentally deranged.
2. He is HEAVILY armed.. most sound like a 20 magazine clip, and there are two seriously heavy kitted up automatic machine guns.

The most concerning part is how clinical he is, and how he pumps multiple rounds into clearly dead bodies. Before he walks back to the car and drives off.

What is really confronting is when he heads outside the mosque to an injured person in the gutter (no idea if by previous bullet) pleading "help me".. instead he locks on and blows a chunk of her head all over the road.
He shot that girl in the gutter first then she started saying help me. That’s when he finished.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is his manefesto he left

https://www.scribd.com/document/401945007/Brenton-Tarrant-Great-Replacement-Manifesto

He describes himself as 28yo born in Australia from Irish, Scottish and English stock.

I was watching the video on Liveleak when it cut out when he went back to the car to get another gun. Mother fucker was so calm. He was shooting downed people in the legs to check if they were playing dead. He wanted to make sure he killed everyone of them.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck man... sounds horrific... you cant unsee that shit... the fact there are 4 suspects rules out mental issues... clear terrorism... just hope we dont see reprisal attacks this close to home

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Please don't post what you saw in the video.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Very disturbing event, there are truly some fucked up people out there. Pretty glad i decided to stop that video before he got out of the car. The police also disabled some IED's from multiple cars.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
A lot of innocent people died for absolutely no reason because of a nut job, another nut job will feel the need to get revenge more innocent people will die for fucking nothing

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
God bless the victims and damn the terrorists to hell.

Canis Maximus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This is a terror attack. Just because some people associate terrorism with Muslims is partly due to sign of the times but also ignorance on their behalf.

Terrorism is the use of unlawful violence and intimidation against civilians in pursuit of some aim.

Don't give a fk if its State/Government sponsored, Religious, political or dissent/rebellion.

My thoughts go out to all the innocent who died today for simply being on the wrong place at the wrong time. Life is short enough.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
This is a terror attack. Just because some people associate terrorism with Muslims is partly due to sign of the times but also ignorance on their behalf.

Terrorism is the use of unlawful violence and intimidation against civilians in pursuit of some aim.

Don't give a fk if its State/Government sponsored, Religious, political or dissent/rebellion.

My thoughts go out to all the innocent who died today for simply being on the wrong place at the wrong time. Life is short enough.
He answers this question in his twisted as fuck manifesto, he said by the definition it is a terrorist attack but he calls it a "partisan action against an occupying force". The guy is seriously fucked up.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He answers this question in his twisted as fuck manifesto, he said by the definition it is a terrorist attack but he calls it a "partisan action against an occupying force". The guy is seriously fucked up.
Is the demon **** dead, or have they got him?

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Is the demon **** dead, or have they got him?
They have 4 in custody. If you want to get an idea about this guy, think of a line and at one end you have extreme left wing and the other extreme right wing, fold that line to make a circle and where they meet you get this very scary small section of the worst of both, that is this guy.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They have 4 in custody. If you want to get an idea about this guy, think of a line and at one end you have extreme left wing and the other extreme right wing, fold that line to make a circle and where they meet you get this very scary small section of the worst of both, that is this guy.
So to sum up, he is a load that should of been gargled and spat back in his dad's face?

Canis Maximus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just starting to go through the manifesto.
Ramblings of an Extreme Right wing so far - delusional white supremacist

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
That manifesto screams mental illness (if it's legit written by him). He describes himself as a "full time kebab removalist".

You see his face in the video and that's how he was identified.

I'd say this guy is as much terrorist, as Man Monis. More deranged lunatic than actual full blown terror attack.

I don't believe he had any intention of getting himself killed in this.

yeah it was full on, he certainly has to have some military background.
I don't get how this shit happens... how hard is to be respectful to one another and let people live their own lives, peace is a simple ideology but sadly one that will never come to fruition... well not in our lifetime anyways.
Not only that but the way he handled the weapons, clearly he is comfortable around them. There was no shaking, no fear, no nothing. Completely calm and focussed on killing and confirmed killing as many as he could.

Very disturbing event, there are truly some fucked up people out there. Pretty glad i decided to stop that video before he got out of the car. The police also disabled some IED's from multiple cars.
In his car in the video he had several gerry cans of fuel.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Just starting to go through the manifesto.
Ramblings of an Extreme Right wing so far - delusional white supremacist
Yeah he mentions he was originally a communist and than moved to liberalism and than anarchism (might have that order wrong), than eventually eco-facism. It is quite strange, certainly a very heavy dose of far right white supremacy in there. He sounds like the demon bloody child of Hitler and stalin

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah he mentions he was originally a communist and than moved to liberalism and than anarchism (might have that order wrong), than eventually eco-facism. It is quite strange, certainly a very heavy dose of far right white supremacy in there.
That's why I keep saying both fucked up wings are on the same fucked up bird.

Canis Maximus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That manifesto screams mental illness (if it's legit written by him). He describes himself as a "full time kebab removalist".

You see his face in the video and that's how he was identified.

I'd say this guy is as much terrorist, as Man Monis. More deranged lunatic than actual full blown terror attack.

I don't believe he had any intention of getting himself killed in this.

Not only that but the way he handled the weapons, clearly he is comfortable around them. There was no shaking, no fear, no nothing. Completely calm and focussed on killing and confirmed killing as many as he could.

In his car in the video he had several gerry cans of fuel.

Jewish music cranking hard on the way to the mosque. Unless he's trying to false flag.
He had 4 automatic machine guns in front seat
2 in the boot. Jerry cans in the boot.
You don't have to get yourself killed to be a terrorist.

One man's mental instability is another man's extremist viewpoint

Status
Not open for further replies.