News NZ terror attack on two mosques.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
the calmness of the terrorist while he shot people is unbelievable.

I wont be surprised if he had any military training of some sort or shot people before.
Not just that. He was so relaxed about it that he stashed the gun then walked up to police and started chatting with them.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
it is not a lone gun man / mentally ill scenario here. It was a well coordinated / well planned group effort by 3 men and 1 women.
Sane of mind people don't do this sort of thing. There was no religious radicalisation this time.

The level of calm in the video shows either highly experienced military training/SAS training, or mental illness.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Fuck the scum hope he rots in jail or even better bring him to supermax in Gosford jail with all the Muslim terrorist and let them sort it out.
I just hope that everyone can unite as one under these tragic circumstances.

Last edited:

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Reading through his bizarre ramblings it is clear you can't label him just one specific thing, but having said that there is without doubt deep white supremacist tones to his writings.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
BACK ON TOPIC .....

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213039

NZ Herald reporting 40 confirmed dead (10 at Linwood mosque, 30 at Hagley Park mosque) and Christchurch hospital confirming another 48 injured from gunshot wounds.

Multiple IEDs found in each of the cars used.

"Bush (NZ Police Commissioner) said he was aware that footage of the Al Noor Mosque shooting was on social media and police were doing everything they could to get it removed.
"It shouldn't be in the public domain."
Facebook Australia-New Zealand policy director Mia Garlick said the videos have been taken down.
"New Zealand Police alerted us to a video on Facebook shortly after the livestream commenced and we quickly removed both the shooter's Facebook and Instagram accounts and the video."
See I disagree here, I think more of it needs to be seen. Not just from an evidence perspective, but so people can see that true evil does exist in this world. Reading something is one thing, seeing it uncut and knowing it wasn't faked in a hollywood studio is another. It's real life and it shows why we need to take gun laws seriously, amongst why we need to be alert but not aware of things.

The weapons used are seriously high powered, and kitted up. This isn't the case of breaking into a gun store, or buying a pistol, this is serious military/SAS hardware at play here.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
BACK ON TOPIC .....

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213039

NZ Herald reporting 40 confirmed dead (10 at Linwood mosque, 30 at Hagley Park mosque) and Christchurch hospital confirming another 48 injured from gunshot wounds.

Multiple IEDs found in each of the cars used.

See I disagree here, I think more of it needs to be seen. Not just from an evidence perspective, but so people can see that true evil does exist in this world. Reading something is one thing, seeing it uncut and knowing it wasn't faked in a hollywood studio is another. It's real life and it shows why we need to take gun laws seriously, amongst why we need to be alert but not aware of things.

The weapons used are seriously high powered, and kitted up. This isn't the case of breaking into a gun store, or buying a pistol, this is serious military/SAS hardware at play here.

the video is going to be used by ISIS brain washing / propoganda machine.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I haven’t read through this thread yet
But I just want to say
Fuck the pieces of shit who did this to the moon and back.

This just another example of the hatred we have in this world

Hatred that needs to stop

This is fucking terror
It’s terror make no mistake

This shit puts everyone on notice

Heart goes out the the family’s grieving
And those survivors who are suffering physically

Fuck the haters

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Death toll is 49 now
That is horrifying
Absolutely horrifying.

They are the lucky ones
Off to a better place.

I feel for the survivors suffering their injury’s
Their family helping them heal
The family’s of the dead would be in shock

I hope there is support for them all

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He stated that he was going to stop the Muslim invaders and he criticised left wing groups for white genocide.

You don't get much more white supremacist than that.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
When I got home today I hugged my wife for about ten minutes with my hand on her stomach trying to feel my daughter. It's so upsetting that there are people with pure black hearts who could think of let alone carry out something like this.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
When I got home today I hugged my wife for about ten minutes with my hand on her stomach trying to feel my daughter. It's so upsetting that there are people with pure black hearts who could think of let alone carry out something like this.
Demons, not people.

Reactions: K E

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hit the nail on the head

This kind of stuff rocks us all,

Time to band together if that’s ever going to be possible

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pm me anytime
Hope you and your family are well
Thanks bud

I am good and so is family.

Fanatics on both sides give me the shits and looks like we have one here.

Fuck him i say

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks bud

I am good and so is family.

Fanatics on both sides give me the shits and looks like we have one here.

Fuck him i say
True that brother
These piles of shit are dividing the world

Making the world unsafe for us all.

No side of this is safe

Your not safe, I’m not safe

This just proves this can happen anywhere at anytime and you won’t see it coming

That’s what makes me angry

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Have they identified these guys yet?

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nz Muslim here living in Auckland.

I’m hurting brothers, I’m hurting bad.

Stupidly I went to watch the video as soon as I heard about this to see what race the shooter was.

Now I’ve seen some messed up videos on the net but this is the one video I wished I never watched.

It’s going to take me a while to get this out of my head. Those brothers going to pray and not going home.

Honestly we troll and gee up each other up on this site but this shit is something else.

Stay strong brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.