NSW Origin star Josh Addo-Carr has ‘no regrets’ about joining Bulldogs next year

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So sick and tired about hearing journalists continually ask if he has regrets, fark clearly he’d rather talk about why he loves footy and his family, maybe get to know the bloke and not put a club down that keeps you lot in your jobs, when we turn it around I hope they give them very little...
Don't you understand that journalism is dead? They rehash the same stories over & over again with their agendas to make you think lies are true.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Should desdset be our skipper after Jacko. Love his energy. Positive vibes all day. Bloody legend.
Very loud and a big talker, his presence amongst every playing group he's in is massive. For this reason alone I think he would make a great fullback as he won't stop talking

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When i posted i thought captain on a wing maybe not great? but Co captain i could see it happening, we need the passion he provides badly(and cheese's high passion too)as well as needing quality players we need quality attitude, need to fkn get up and about!!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
When i posted i thought captain on a wing maybe not great? but Co captain i could see it happening, we need the passion he provides badly(and cheese's high passion too)as well as needing quality players we need quality attitude, need to fkn get up and about!!
What about captain at fullback ?

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Cant help but to love this bloke, I always have even though he has played for opposition teams, yes has a somewhat childish persona but I like that in him and is always brimming with positivity and confidence and I have no doubt that confidence will be infectious at the Dogs! It’s something we need badly and also been missing for a number of years with us. Lovin the Foxx and cant wait to get a trottin!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck I love this dude. He could easily bitch and moan and give standard responses.. Instead he always talks about how he's willing to take on the challenge and try and build something from the ground up.

If more rep players had his attitude instead of all joining the same top four teams, then the NRL would be a far more competitive league.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This guy is committed to everything he does. Hopefully our club doesn't poison his mind