Nrlol first ever NFL block play

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No one cares when it happens to dogs… I acknowledge it happens to other sides aswell remember tigers vs cowboys last year.. tigers getting dudded another bottom side and no one ever cares unless it’s a top team
Every media outfit will be talking about that call all week.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
If this **** and the bunker aren’t sacked and Ciro and Gus don’t let loose then deadset why should we care? It’s clear as day a Fucking obstruction but if it’s it addressed then let’s just watch the wwf. Less scripted ffs.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This should be making news headlines, they just allowed an NFL style block play.. fuck me
Well it’s not exactly the best source but my old man told me they were saying it shouldn’t have been a try on 2GB.

edit: On nrl.com they have the highlight video titled ‘vintage SJ’ lol.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If this **** and the bunker aren’t sacked and Ciro and Gus don’t let loose then deadset why should we care? It’s clear as day a Fucking obstruction but if it’s it addressed then let’s just watch the wwf. Less scripted ffs.
We have to stop being "mr nice guy" and start standing up to the corrupt *****.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here.
I’m surprised how angry the Dogg fans are.
To me it was fairly obvious Mahoney was angle shooting for a penalty

it probably should’ve worked because even if Reed was going for SJ he nights been blocked but It was all Hollywood and the bunker saw that.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I guess no one could ever accuse TK of being impartial.
This is why I got unbanned.
A cool, calm head here to bring proceedings down a notch and point out that this really was a 50/50 call.
I didn’t want the game because I was sleeping so want present during match time but saw the highlights.
And I’ll I’ll say is..
the Oscar goes to…..
Reed Marhney!

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I guess no one could ever accuse TK of being impartial.
This is why I got unbanned.
A cool, calm head here to bring this down a notch and point out that this really was a 50/50 call.
Yeh a cool calm head who thinks a 40 yr old horse in the qld cup will make a difference.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeh a cool calm head who thinks a 40 yr old horse in the qld cup will make a difference.
Id say it’s more the 38 yr old horse is like a coaster with your coffee cup on the morning to make sure there isn’t a milk stain on the coffee table. A placeholder.
More to prevent a situation than improve roster.
Just until the stars come back.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably the wrong call as per the rule book, but on the same token they were the better team on the day

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
We were in front for 70 minutes, defended our hearts out and were ref'd harshly as soon as we got 8 up yet they were the better team on the day? Are you high?
Chris Island.
If you know you know.