NRL transfer news: Bulldogs close in on Panthers prop, Titans snare Warriors flyer

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's worth 200-300k. If we're going to overpay (news flash, we have to), a smart person would suggest doing it on good quality players, not multiple squad players...
This is true. But with the Panthers paying at least some of the coin for next year, maybe this is a big attraction for our club also? Sign him up on 2 year deal with the first year having another club pay 50k isn't bad.

I understand what you're saying, but I think we'll need to pay overs for most players that we sign with the better players needing a lot more overs when compared to the lesser rated ones.

I don't know enough, if anything about this guy so I can't comment on whether he'd be a good fit. However, I'll judge our recruitment once it's all done rather than on individual players.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck
fuck your mum
Now you're getting silly. You'd fuck my dead mum. Disgusting.

Being serious though. Have a laugh mate. The comment, I thought at least, was an obvious gee up from me and I can't believe you've taken this whole thing so seriously.

Just chill and have a laugh about things ffs

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So what planet are you on you don't know shit. I've or my family have been involved with in official capacity 10 fan since I was born no choice.

So if you don't like info stop bagging the club and fuck off. Dickheads like you and Nasheed are why people with the right info no longer post.

There is actually a quite a few players and mangers on this forum but sadly no longer post for this reason where dickhead like you disagree with no fountain.
OK ... I'm now being compared to Nasheed? And I'm bagging the club? Damn.

So, I honestly don't get what you're on about. I guess my comment wasn't clear enough because you've taken it completely the wrong way. I do troll people on here as everyone knows, but this wasn't the case.

I don't know you, so I don't know your background or sources or whatever. But I wasn't questioning that. I seem to remember you saying you've got come connection with Thompson which I took as legit. So when you're saying that Thompson recommended him then I believe you.

My question, or my intended question, was whether this is something the club has followed up on or it's just what the player was suggesting? Lots of time players suggest someone, but it doesn't materialise? You said that he's waiting on a release from the club so I guess that means it's serious?

I read a fair bit about that prop and I have to say it looks promising. Going to England to sign up players is smart imo as atm the talent pool or should I say the potential good signings in Aus aren't great. Hopefully we can look into a hooker over there, as having more Poms will help Thompson no doubt also.

So ... as I said. Hands up I wind up people on here and I'm not going to apologise for that. But in your case I wasn't having a go at you, nor questioning what you were saying. To be clear.

Hound_Dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Moses Leota would've been a billion times better. A year older, a stack more games under his belt and a prop that actually generates momentum. Our fans probably don't even know who the fuck he is ffs.
Its ok, we got an immortal centre coming in

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Plays with a lot of aggression, like a pack mentality, I hope this rubs off on Napa and the rest of the forwards and they play an aggressive, beat the shit out of you style. I’d like to see the opposition at least walk away at the end of each game with that ‘what the fuck hit us’ look in their eyes. If we can pick up some class at 9, 7/6 and centre then on the back of that forward aggression we could really get on a roll. But the next few signings are crucial and need to be those spine players and good ones at that.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think once he has played half a dozen games for us most of you will be pleasantly surprised.
I think he is exactly what we need. He brings a point of difference to our pack. I reckon he'd work great in rotation with Ogden. Ogden goes flat chat fo the first 25 then he comes on for 15 before the break. I like it.
That's my opinion anyways.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
So what planet are you on you don't know shit. I've or my family have been involved with in official capacity 10 fan since I was born no choice.

So if you don't like info stop bagging the club and fuck off. Dickheads like you and Nasheed are why people with the right info no longer post.

There is actually a quite a few players and mangers on this forum but sadly no longer post for this reason where dickhead like you disagree with no fountain.
Why you having a go at me for?
Why would peopel be turned off if I have the good oil and let the forum know? Because they are Butthurt I break the news before them?
Geez that's petty.
Next time tell these insiders to inbox me for oil and I'll throw a bone or two for them to break public if it means so much. I bring the good oil out of enthusiasm and passion, not for some ego thing.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why you having a go at me for?
Why would peopel be turned off if I have the good oil and let the forum know? Because they are Butthurt I break the news before them?
Geez that's petty.
Next time tell these insiders to inbox me for oil and I'll throw a bone or two for them to break public if it means so much. I bring the good oil out of enthusiasm and passion, not for some ego thing.
LOLLL shhhhhhhoooooo fly

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is Caleb Aekins any good?

I guess he kept zelezniak out of fullback a couple of time’s no? Or is he much the same as we have? Anyways off to the raiders he goes. Wonder if we are looking at a fullback or we are happy with Hoppa.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is Caleb Aekins any good?

I guess he kept zelezniak out of fullback a couple of time’s no? Or is he much the same as we have? Anyways off to the raiders he goes. Wonder if we are looking at a fullback or we are happy with Hoppa.
Can't be happy with Hoppa there. Meaney ... don't know.