NRL to investigate Bulldogs for wearing wrong jersey

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Soooo we are in trouble for wearing our away strip in an away game??!

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So spoon bowl didn’t raise enough revenue so they fine us to make the difference ?

timetopisshasleroff

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How about other teams conform to our colours, parra should wear a jersey that doesnt come close to ours, its been the same fuckin colour since 1935 greenturd!
Fuckin cocksmoker

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
All clubs should wear plain grass coloured jerseys on game day. Might spice things up a bit.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Soooo we are in trouble for wearing our away strip in an away game??!
And a phone in the change rooms .
The nrl cant get the little things right, so now they are going tiny tiny things .
You just got to laugh ive pretty much given up on the game anyway

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
And a phone in the change rooms .
The nrl cant get the little things right, so now they are going tiny tiny things .
You just got to laugh ive pretty much given up on the game anyway
I hate to say it but I'm feeling the same way. I used to love the game of Rugby League but these last few years have slowly drained my appreciation of the game.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I hate to say it but I'm feeling the same way. I used to love the game of Rugby League but these last few years have slowly drained my appreciation of the game.
I'm almost finding more enjoyment these days in watching games where you aren't going for any actual side (therefore don't care much for who wins).

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm almost finding more enjoyment these days in watching games where you aren't going for any actual side (therefore don't care much for who wins).
True, but I'm now more interested in the English Premier League because I know my team can actually win games.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
...are we the new 1899 Cleveland Spiders

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
We should try wearing the opposition team’s jersey next week.... we won’t cop so many shit decisions and it would increase our chance of scoring intercept tries!

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You kents should be booted out of the comp for this, just when i thought id heard enough shit coming out of your club, constantly bringing the game into disrepute, and now this!

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seriously are people that fucking blind and stupid that they can't tell the difference between a parra and dogs Jersey?