NRL to investigate Bulldogs for wearing wrong jersey

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You kents should be booted out of the comp for this, just when i thought id heard enough shit coming out of your club, constantly bringing the game into disrepute, and now this!
I'm sorry @Serpent.... but remind me how many of your staff now have criminal charges?

At last count Scott Seward and Paul Osborne :D

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
True, but I'm now more interested in the English Premier League because I know my team can actually win games.
That's one sport where both my teams suck worse than the dogs.

I'm a Blackburn fan (league one, promoted to championship)
And my "premier league team" was sunderland
(championship, now relegated to league one)
I sure can pick em :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We should be fined for having such shit jerseys, especially that indigenous round one.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's one sport where both my teams suck worse than the dogs.

I'm a Blackburn fan (league one, promoted to championship)
And my "premier league team" was sunderland
(championship, now relegated to league one)
I sure can pick em :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
I'm a Manchester United fan...I know I know they are like the Bulldogs, you love em or you hate em. Been following them since the very early 90's once I was old enough to follow soccer.

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No wonder there is hardly anyone at the grounds these days. What a joke. Just stick with one jumper. At times it is hard to know what team is palying with so many different jumpers. Get back to football people running the game. The game has been taken over by marketing boofheads. They must be on top money because the game is going backwards.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There is not 1 jersey I like this year. All are Best and Less quality.

For whatever reason our Reserve Grade side have better jerseys ffs.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The NRL is a fucking shambles and it’s pretty obvious that we are being targeted at every opportunity. The NRL is a fucking disgrace

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love this comment

@RonWarrenSports

Rumour has it that if the Bulldogs had worn their away strip it woukd have put them over their salary cap as Raeleen & Des had the junpers on back-ended deals

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Any jersey other then the ugly ones we currently have is an upgrade. Even the avatar themed one we had lol.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The jerseys became an issue because the refs didnt know who to award penalties to at crucial times and both teams were so shit it was confusing for the incompetent crap refs the NRL trot out weekly.
Most weeks it easy for the idiots, just blow a penalty against anyone in blue and white, easy as...
NRL is so boring these days...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Warren Smith should be fined for being a shit version of Andrew Voss.

I wonder what it's like to constantly live in the shadow of the voice of every rugby league game. To constantly play second fiddle to the most well respected commentator in the current Rugby League era.

I should tweet Warren and ask him.

Fuck me sideways though, in that game Greg Alexander made me want to jump through the TV and stove his ugly head in with a wheel brace. He even eclipsed Ennis and Matt Nable.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In fairness Peter Beattie probably thinks we were wearing Barcelona jerseys. With people like him and Greenberg and co running the game into the ground, there won't be a league left soon.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seriously if people cannot tell teh difference between a dogs and Parra jersey, they are either blind or really stupid.