News NRL News: The Kennel Cleanout

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow you must have gone to a good school. I wasn't taught any of this. In fact up until a few minutes ago I had no idea there were 2 spellings of the word. I figured they were both spelt with an a :tearsofjoy:
Did you know there are some words that have 3 different spellings, 3 different meanings but are pronounced the same.

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Re-sign Josh Jackson and Alamoti

Luke Thompson to be re-signed on market value along with Waddell(to play cup). No overs, otherwise goodbye

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What happened to Skelton? Injured after 44'?
Have watched three or four of his games - defenders struggle tackling him BUT - generally gets the ball standing still - positioning is an issue and like so many players in teh dogs system doesnt get busy enough or energised enough - stands on the edge waiting. Hopefully will develop in the off season. Dont know if he was injured - the way Burns hobbled around against the sharks you would think an opportunity for first grade for him or Alamoti this week.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have watched three or four of his games - defenders struggle tackling him BUT - generally gets the ball standing still - positioning is an issue and like so many players in teh dogs system doesnt get busy enough or energised enough - stands on the edge waiting. Hopefully will develop in the off season. Dont know if he was injured - the way Burns hobbled around against the sharks you would think an opportunity for first grade for him or Alamoti this week.
Who do you think is ahead atm Skelt or Alamoti?

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who do you think is ahead atm Skelt or Alamoti?
Alamoti - still has a mistake in him and a missed tackle BUT makes metres on most carries a good off load. Both rely on strength but Alamoti positional play is a lot better at the moment. I think Alamoti has more upside than Schoupp n Burns - Burns looked injured to me on Saturday.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just noticed that he didnt play the whole game. Figured he must have copped a knock.
Yeah lets hope so. Hopefully some quality coaching and fitness over the offseason can change all of this!!