News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panther Karen

Waterboy
Reaction score
At least you guys showed a little resolve in defence apart from one horror blow out in that second Cowboys game.... and didn't you put 50 plus on them the first time around? We could never put that many points on a team.

I think you guys will show signs of improvement long before us, tbh. It all starts with the forwards. I'd be happy to swap you a few backs for some serviceable forwards. All the best Bulldogs teams were built on good packs. Gus and Ciraldo's continued neglect in this area just shows they don't get what our club is all about.
Packs are critical, I agree.

But I’m still recovering from severe backline deficit syndrome.

Winning 8 games out of 40 is regressing into primeval sludge stuff.

And being told we were close to breaking through every other week, was the stuff of Big Bang, dawn of time.

Steven Hawking was ringing Tim Sheens for his take on black holes.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Packs are critical, I agree.

But I’m still recovering from severe backline deficit syndrome.

Winning 8 games out of 40 is regressing into primeval sludge stuff.

And being told we were close to breaking through every other week, was the stuff of Big Bang, dawn of time.

Steven Hawking was ringing Tim Sheens for his take on black holes.
This is turning into a pissing contest in reverse. Whose club is more of a shambles lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Unfortunate reality is we are now being seen as a career killing club.

Getting rid of Waddell was really bad.

Is Waddell some star? Not at all.
But like @Flanagun pointed out, he toiled pretty well this year and didn’t cost much.
Yet he was still punted.
Now what this says to other players is Jon security at the doggs is non existent. If they don’t try and offload u mid contract, they don’t re-sign you. We have only RFM from three seasons ago.
This sends a horrible message to players in terms of job security.
Yes, maybe more than half deserved to go but many did not.
Waddell was an easy win for us to estiabkish some roster stability. He didn’t cost anything and could have kept him on a 12 month deal to keep him on his toes.
Exactly, they show absolutely no belief in the playing group and wonder why we tanked so hard at the back end of last year. Morale was in the toilet, but the two guys who kept trying their arses off (Preston was injured) were Waddell and Flanagan. The two guys the boot lickers are so critical of.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Correct. Sele knocked us back
The only legitimate one that got away. He signs with saints who are over paying . All the other players we apparently were interested in re-signed with the current clubs. If you haven’t already figured it out Gus isn’t signing players based on money. If that is their only motivation for coming to us than he isn’t interested. I have worked out if your employees come to you for a pay rise and that’s the only thing to keep them happy to stay in 6mths they will hit you up again and again and again. We are a club they can provide opportunities , come and play for the blue n white to further your nrl career or create a name for yourself. Players like AFB wanting and demanding aren’t players I want to support.

Panther Karen

Waterboy
Reaction score
This is turning into a pissing contest in reverse. Whose club is more of a shambles lol
We had to shoot our whole ‘ken board.

Richo went around to see if anyone was breathing or had a pulse to make sure of the job.

Then he got a good business idea:

Any signs of life, members could sign up for a “ final solution” membership and take part in this grand and worthwhile culling of the wests tigers fwits.

The people who almost destroyed our club.

All figurative, I don’t want any mod trouble. I just got here.

Last edited:

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only legitimate one that got away. He signs with saints who are over paying . All the other players we apparently were interested in re-signed with the current clubs. If you haven’t already figured it out Gus isn’t signing players based on money. If that is their only motivation for coming to us than he isn’t interested. I have worked out if your employees come to you for a pay rise and that’s the only thing to keep them happy to stay in 6mths they will hit you up again and again and again. We are a club they can provide opportunities , come and play for the blue n white to further your nrl career or create a name for yourself. Players like AFB wanting and demanding aren’t players I want to support.
Hilarious bro. Id need 2 hands to count the prop targets weve missed over the past 6 months alone. We are a club over the last couple yrs as somewhere to go if u wanna derail ur career or be abruptly shopped around. Not exactly high on many players priority destination list.

If u havent noticed the only players we sign are ones who play non key positions and have to pay big overs for, big overs that the smart clubs are unwilling to match. The other Demographic are ageing fringe first Graders/outright reserve graders who are desperate for an opportunity

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you mean?
I thought you were KING SHIT here...
cHeCk Yo SeLF … This be SiR … MAJESTY … hE KiNg full of SHIT .. [emoji90]

This Bludger boy ripping of the dole be a legend in his own god damn mind …

When Mr Karma come kick his ass in Granville … he gonna cry like a little bitch that lost he suckling tit ..

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Sele went back to his junior club.
The @DebbieDowners leave that out though and just say we ‘missed’ him when there’s no evidence he even considered going anywhere else. #ClownCrew
Look, folks. Dinkum Dog is back with a new batch of excuses lol.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Nobody wants to play for the blue and white because the guys running the club are shit lol. AFB didn’t dock block us for money, he cock blocked us because we are shit, Gus is recruiting like a moron, and he could legitimately win a comp at Nulla. Dumbass

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
We had to shoot our whole ‘ken board.

Richo went around to see if anyone was breathing or had a pulse to make sure of the job.

Then he got a good business idea:

Any signs of life, members could sign up for a “ final solution” membership and take part in this grand and worthwhile culling of the wests tigers fwits.

The people who almost destroyed our club.

All figurative, I don’t want any mod trouble. I just got here.
Relax. The only things that can get you banned here are threatening violence, telling other members to top themselves, or Making too many jokes in a calendar year.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
cHeCk Yo SeLF … This be SiR … MAJESTY … hE KiNg full of SHIT .. [emoji90]

This Bludger boy ripping of the dole be a legend in his own god damn mind …

When Mr Karma come kick his ass in Granville … he gonna cry like a little bitch that lost he suckling tit ..
Once sucked a girl tit so hard goo came out. Wasn’t even pregnant but obv I turned her on
I dumped her because althoigh shem add me dinner she didnt WORSHIP me. It’s important. But I miss her she was nice.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Hilarious bro. Id need 2 hands to count the prop targets weve missed over the past 6 months alone. We are a club over the last couple yrs as somewhere to go if u wanna derail ur career or be abruptly shopped around. Not exactly high on many players priority destination list.

If u havent noticed the only players we sign are ones who play non key positions and have to pay big overs for, big overs that the smart clubs are unwilling to match. The other Demographic are ageing fringe first Graders/outright reserve graders who are desperate for an opportunity
Well you are wrong bro, and I doubt you have both hands free to count wanker. 6 props you moron to believe the papers. Over pay for no key positions, well I’ll let you know something. They all played 1 main position coming to grade, the fact they can play multiple positions is a bonus. We managed to get add rep players over the last couple yrs, so coming here to end their careers is another media line that you pick and run with . Enjoy Xmas c.unt face I hope you choke on your chicken or beans or whatever they feed you at you halfway house.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Relax. The only things that can get you banned here are threatening violence, telling other members to top themselves, or Making too many jokes in a calendar year.
Or offending the hall monitors like Chris & Glenn on behalf of others hahaha

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well you are wrong bro, and I doubt you have both hands free to count wanker. 6 props you moron to believe the papers. Over pay for no key positions, well I’ll let you know something. They all played 1 main position coming to grade, the fact they can play multiple positions is a bonus. We managed to get add rep players over the last couple yrs, so coming here to end their careers is another media line that you pick and run with . Enjoy Xmas c.unt face I hope you choke on your chicken or beans or whatever they feed you at you halfway house.
By u turning to abusive insults and death wishes u just prove ur wrong in the argument I have u bent over a barrel. Thank u

But just a reminder we have no props because
Every decent prop we have approached have rejected us. Enjoy Faamasuli and liam knight and waving your pom poms for them

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
By u turning to abusive insults and death wishes u just prove ur wrong in the argument I have u bent over a barrel. Thank u

But just a reminder we have no props because
Every decent prop we have approached have rejected us. Enjoy Faamasuli and liam knight and waving your pom poms for them
Where are the death threats dumb c.unt.

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Metre eater? Who are you talking about . Tell me which player in our pack from last season isn’t replaceable. Tpj may have made metres in some games but there were plenty more games his contribution was minimal .And as for Waddell he doesn’t break the line , isn’t a try scoring back rower. Mistake ridden player and easily replaceable. Only 1 team was willing to give him a yr deal. You are sitting here whinging day after day after day they we lack this and that. What we have is a stable board, stability in the coaching ranks, a pathways program that will deliver & produce talent and a nrl team that has gained experience & talent but you see we are missing a prop. Yes a prop because tpj was available to play, Thompson was an injured and was an only there on paper at the end. Waddell isn no loss his output can be covered easily. You have no faith is this club or team and just constantly shitting on them no one will win an argument with you or your fake heads when blinded with hate. Merry Christmas and go fuck yourself. This is a fan forum and your not a fan and I’m not a fan of yours. Your gone boi flange!
I agree so much @bowleggedwog. Having an opinion is great, but morons highjacking the forum, for what purpose I’m not sure, has really taken the fun out of what was a nice community coming together to celebrate their team. What point are they trying to prove? I want to talk about my team and be hopeful for the future like all fans. But these fucking pricks have ruined this forum for everyone, especially those class A fools @Flanagun and @04 Dreaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.