News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You should do a student exchange with us Tigers.

Sheensy didn’t know what a back was.

Bateman was as close as he got because he celebrated like a back.

if we had played him the halves, we would have come equal second last, being a meaningful improvement.
At least you guys showed a little resolve in defence apart from one horror blow out in that second Cowboys game.... and didn't you put 50 plus on them the first time around? We could never put that many points on a team.

I think you guys will show signs of improvement long before us, tbh. It all starts with the forwards. I'd be happy to swap you a few backs for some serviceable forwards. All the best Bulldogs teams were built on good packs. Gus and Ciraldo's continued neglect in this area just shows they don't get what our club is all about.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don’t care if they know it, it’s their job to fix the problem. They’ve had ample opportunity to sign a prop and they’ve failed. You can make all the excuses you like, it’s not going to change the reality.
Ample of opportunity lol ok.
thanks for your feedback.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And if all these players don’t want to be here, whose fault is that, spudboy? If Gus and Ciraldo can’t even create a culture where players want to stay, it just goes to show what a terrible job they are doing. Although some who claim to be in the know have said wasn't even offered a contract.
Rinse and repeat.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
At least you guys showed a little resolve in defence apart from one horror blow out in that second Cowboys game.... and didn't you put 50 plus on them the first time around? We could never put that many points on a team.

I think you guys will show signs of improvement long before us, tbh. It all starts with the forwards. I'd be happy to swap you a few backs for some serviceable forwards. All the best Bulldogs teams were built on good packs. Gus and Ciraldo's continued neglect in this area just shows they don't get what our club is all about.
They got the wooden spoon and you praise them.
How low have you gone.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Ample of opportunity lol ok.
thanks for your feedback.
Fam, there have been at least half a dozen quality props come onto the market, and Gus has either botched the opportunity or ignored it altogether with every single one of them. He is doing a terrible job.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If you don't like hearing the truth over and over again, stop asking the same stupid questions lol.
I didn’t ask you anything just surprised how stupid you are, and to think you actually support the club lol.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
They got the wooden spoon and you praise them.
How low have you gone.
Still showed more heart than we did at the back end of last year. It's a shame we fluked a few wins against teams who were well below their best, nobody deserved that spoon more than we did.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
1. I don't have any fake accounts that are currently active.
2. Your blind support for people who are running the team so badly is pathetic.
3. Please explain to me where our go forward is going to come from now our number one metre eater from this year is gone?
Metre eater? Who are you talking about . Tell me which player in our pack from last season isn’t replaceable. Tpj may have made metres in some games but there were plenty more games his contribution was minimal .And as for Waddell he doesn’t break the line , isn’t a try scoring back rower. Mistake ridden player and easily replaceable. Only 1 team was willing to give him a yr deal. You are sitting here whinging day after day after day they we lack this and that. What we have is a stable board, stability in the coaching ranks, a pathways program that will deliver & produce talent and a nrl team that has gained experience & talent but you see we are missing a prop. Yes a prop because tpj was available to play, Thompson was an injured and was an only there on paper at the end. Waddell isn no loss his output can be covered easily. You have no faith is this club or team and just constantly shitting on them no one will win an argument with you or your fake heads when blinded with hate. Merry Christmas and go fuck yourself. This is a fan forum and your not a fan and I’m not a fan of yours. Your gone boi flange!

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fam, there have been at least half a dozen quality props come onto the market, and Gus has either botched the opportunity or ignored it altogether with every single one of them. He is doing a terrible job.
What half a dozen players?

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Still showed more heart than we did at the back end of last year. It's a shame we fluked a few wins against teams who were well below their best, nobody deserved that spoon more than we did.
And they got the spoon.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Metre eater? Who are you talking about . Tell me which player in our pack from last season isn’t replaceable. Tpj may have made metres in some games but there were plenty more games his contribution was minimal .And as for Waddell he doesn’t break the line , isn’t a try scoring back rower. Mistake ridden player and easily replaceable. Only 1 team was willing to give him a yr deal. You are sitting here whinging day after day after day they we lack this and that. What we have is a stable board, stability in the coaching ranks, a pathways program that will deliver & produce talent and a nrl team that has gained experience & talent but you see we are missing a prop. Yes a prop because tpj was available to play, Thompson was an injured and was an only there on paper at the end. Waddell isn no loss his output can be covered easily. You have no faith is this club or team and just constantly shitting on them no one will win an argument with you or your fake heads when blinded with hate. Merry Christmas and go fuck yourself. This is a fan forum and your not a fan and I’m not a fan of yours. Your gone boi flange!
Waddell was our only forward to consistently run for more than 100 meres per game this year and made nine errors all year. Scored four tries (more than all but five players in our team) and you reckon it was a good move to get rid of him and replace him with nobody. Good call, dumbass. I'd suggest you stop getting schooled by me now and go and enjoy your Christmas. That's what I'm going to do.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
What half a dozen players?
It has been pointed out numerous times on this thread....I've even replied directly to you naming most of those players (think I left Saifiti out). Sorry, but I'm not doing it again. There's no way I'm wasting my Christmas on your endlessly recycled and relentlessly stupid questions. You accuse me of rinse and repeat? You have literally repeated the same question to me three or four times in the past 24 hours lol

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It has been pointed out numerous times on this thread....I've even replied directly to you naming most of those players (think I left Saifiti out). Sorry, but I'm not doing it again. There's no way I'm wasting my Christmas on your endlessly recycled and relentlessly stupid questions. You accuse me of rinse and repeat? You have literally repeated the same question to me three or four times in the past 24 hours lol
Exactly I’ve answered you and there wasn’t half a dozen players, plus you keep bringing up the same questions over and over repeating the same shit over and over.
You haven’t got a clue about player retention,

You haven’t got a clue on who we chase and don’t chase.

You have absolutely no knowledge of what goes on at the club.

You are wasting your on time and Xmas by dribbling, You praise other teams that have finished below us, you’re a parasite to this great club, I’m done with you and your dribbling.
I hope we finish top 8 next year unlike you probably wish the club finish last cause we let jmk, Waddell and flanashit go.
I’m out.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
didn't we miss out on sele as well that souths forward

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Unfortunate reality is we are now being seen as a career killing club.

Getting rid of Waddell was really bad.

Is Waddell some star? Not at all.
But like @Flanagun pointed out, he toiled pretty well this year and didn’t cost much.
Yet he was still punted.
Now what this says to other players is Jon security at the doggs is non existent. If they don’t try and offload u mid contract, they don’t re-sign you. We have only RFM from three seasons ago.
This sends a horrible message to players in terms of job security.
Yes, maybe more than half deserved to go but many did not.
Waddell was an easy win for us to estiabkish some roster stability. He didn’t cost anything and could have kept him on a 12 month deal to keep him on his toes.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunate reality is we are now being seen as a career killing club.

Getting rid of Waddell was really bad.

Is Waddell some star? Not at all.
But like @Flanagun pointed out, he toiled pretty well this year and didn’t cost much.
Yet he was still punted.
Now what this says to other players is Jon security at the doggs is non existent. If they don’t try and offload u mid contract, they don’t re-sign you. We have only RFM from three seasons ago.
This sends a horrible message to players in terms of job security.
Yes, maybe more than half deserved to go but many did not.
Waddell was an easy win for us to estiabkish some roster stability. He didn’t cost anything and could have kept him on a 12 month deal to keep him on his toes.
@Nasheed you nailed it

Status
Not open for further replies.