NRL Ladder over each team's last 6 games

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
To improve further, I reckon better fitness but more so an onfield leader. Knights were there for a pounding yday but we lacked a ruthless streak and we seemed to clock off well before the finish and knowing we had the win.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Why don't U do a ladder of the last 2 rounds?

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thing is the losses we had against the Sharks and Souths were also incredibly close games which showed we actually aren’t that far off them. Weather was a huge factor in the Sharks game and South’s we had to deal with a Latrel on fire who regardless of how much we hate can destroy Origin teams

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate forget sneaking into the 8. We'd be close to sneaking into the Top 4. Even with Baz there were 3-4 games we should have won. Those games alone would put us in the 8.

If Ciraldo can get us fit and turn us into a good defensive side, I'm expecting to be pushing for a top 4 spot next year....even with that dud Flanno at 7
You are right, we did loose many close games.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No doubt I think over coaching and too much structure hurt a lot of our players.
Correct, should always enhance the player's strength that got him there in the first place, and never sign a player with intentions to change his game style, too risky !

Last edited:

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Baz was hell bent on drilling the cookie cutter system into the boys who didn’t suit that style. I don’t think Baz had a plan b or c

Potter just simplified the attack and played to the squads strengths…kudos

So good watching this brand of footy

It’s been a minute for us long suffering fans
Being a relatively rookie coach TBaz should have been open to suggestions from the more experienced people around him, I believe this caused his downfall, I do hope he recovers well from it.

berryboy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mate forget sneaking into the 8. We'd be close to sneaking into the Top 4. Even with Baz there were 3-4 games we should have won. Those games alone would put us in the 8.

If Ciraldo can get us fit and turn us into a good defensive side, I'm expecting to be pushing for a top 4 spot next year....even with that dud Flanno at 7
We were also so close against the Sharks and Rabbits recently.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was there anyone who actually wanted Barrett in the first place
I know forums are divided on coachs, players we should sign etc
But did anyone really think Barrett was a good coach before he signed ?
Some times when you can't get the best you hope for the best !
The Andersons and Co were better selling than buying :unamused:

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can’t say I didn’t want him as we weren’t travelling all that well under Pay but I don’t think any of us though Baz would have us running so bad from the start of the season (maybe I’m wrong). Just relieved we are starting to show some promise!

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im loving the style we're playing but I just wanna see a bit more shape in our attack where we don't look like a chook with it's head cut off lol. But I'm sure that'll be worked on in the off season.
Training, confidence and trust in the players around you will bring that about !

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wasn't a fan of his signing given his stats with a decent team at Manly. And seeing his talk on defence to other coaches I thought he wasn't going to communicate his ideas well here. I was willing to support him while he was here, but it's easy to see how much difference there's been between him and Potter's results. No use dwelling on his lack of success though. Just hope that we've learnt from it.