NRL GF TV Ratings Hit an All-Time Low

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Gus for building a team that will never lose.
Highly doubt our pathways will ever be as strong as panthers ever.
Only hope is all clubs pilfering from Panthers.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I can't rememeber exactly why we ripped up Fifita's contract but if I were a Tigers fan I wouldn't want Api playing for the Tigers.
Forget what the fat dud said exactly but it was something like he was only coming for money or something.

Found it...

Pretty lame compared to Api.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Forget what the fat dud said exactly but it was something like he was only coming for money or something.

Found it...

We were so over the cap we were looking for any excuse.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Found it...

He has also just tried to commit suicide at his brothers bucks on the Gold Coast by jumping out the apartment window so the club cut ties. Penrith are so arrogant though, I can’t stand them!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He has also just tried to commit suicide at his brothers bucks on the Gold Coast by jumping out the apartment window so the club cut ties. Penrith are so arrogant though, I can’t stand them!
WTF? Legit attempt or attention seeking?

Tazer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The ratings were low because no one wants to watch a bunch of mug lair yobbos' win a game that was already a forgone conclusion. To Anyone (bar Penrith fans) who stuck around and watched the post-game presentation...WTF is wrong with you?

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So funny I have Kayo. There got classic matches on there. Great to see wat game was like back in the day. Yeah good to watch to reflect, but my god the game today a million times better. The mistakes back then are laughable. Dodgy decisions by ref are hilarious. No one talked about them that’s all

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So funny I have Kayo. There got classic matches on there. Great to see wat game was like back in the day. Yeah good to watch to reflect, but my god the game today a million times better. The mistakes back then are laughable. Dodgy decisions by ref are hilarious. No one talked about them that’s all
Yeah right.. Teams like the Raiders teams in the mid 90's, the 91-92 Broncos, the early 2002-2004 Bulldogs were all brilliant teams that would dominate in any era.

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not surprising whatsoever. But the NRL bosses will continue to pretend there’s no worries. Didn’t Vlandys just say that it’s all about ratings thats why it’s on at 8pm on a Sunday? That’s going well for him and it’s makes me sick that the finals are on ch 9. Can’t stand that channel and it’s commentators. It’s becoming unbearable

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it down on last year or in general lowest rating?
hard to measure because a lot of people would have went pub or caught up with mates to watch it so that skews the data a tad, also last year we were all stuck at home in lockdown so no choice but to watch it on our own tv so that would have saw a jump to numbers
In general I think it’s down to 2 things - firstly refs and rule changes have ruined the game and secondly the gap between Penrith and the rest or the comp is far too great. No competitive games. 10-15 years ago anyone could win on any given day. I don’t think this is the nrl’s fault tho I think a lot of teams are complacent and bad.