News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh I assume he’s a tigers fan if that guys saying that as a friend to him or whatever. Who knows. Can’t imagine any other club stupid enough to pay 1.25mil a year either and they simply don’t have 3rd parties like dogs would [emoji23]
We have been really slack on TPA’s which has been a hurdle to us compared to other clubs.

I hope Uncle Arthur is using some of his contacts to improve this situation.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We have been really slack on TPA’s which has been a hurdle to us compared to other clubs.

I hope Uncle Arthur is using some of his contacts to improve this situation.
We will use Arthur if we absolutely have to convince Moses to sign i’m sure. Really don’t think we can afford slightly the potential miss out on the best 7 available and a crucial piece missing within the team.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it doesn’t say any club is out of it but that’s 1.25mil per year.

Big $ and realistically I figured 1.1 is required. Guess will see. Still hope we get him. We need a 7 so bloody bad.
Yeah 1.25mil was massive under the old cap, now that 1.25mil is probaly like an 800k number roughly on the previous cap.
Id imagine mitchell is weighing up how much parra can come up with on the new cap.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tigers need to be realistic.

What did Moses and Brooks do last time around? Did they see much success with them? NOPE.

Tigers need fresh blood in there, not old players trying to come back and cashing in at their expense.

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope we get moses be a massive buy for dogs if true if dogs offered 1.2 million thats hard to knock back to arthur laundy strikes again i think

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tigers need to be realistic.

What did Moses and Brooks do last time around? Did they see much success with them? NOPE.

Tigers need fresh blood in there, not old players trying to come back and cashing in at their expense.
This is a Moses moment, can he win a ring with Tiepies and Brooks/Doueihi, or with Parra and Brown or Dogs and Burto…?

We are the best chance with our recruitment and Gould, it’s just a character test for Moses. Man or mouse.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A mate a mine is a tigers fan and sent me this apparently this guy that posts on the forum is pretty accurate could this be true? Do you think we still have a chance to sign Moses? Or it’s between parra and tigers?
They worship this poster on the tigers forum so I assume he has a good track record with info. With that type of offer I’d guess we’re the least likely of the 3 clubs chasing him

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moses to tigers Adam to dogs u heard it here
Where the fuck is Adam going to play at the Dogs? Who makes this shit up?
He's a centre, 5/8 or FB. We already have a 6, apparently we've signed Chricton as FB and we already have a shitload of centres for 24
He's not a 7 so this stupid Douehi rumour needs to die a horrible painful death

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a Moses moment, can he win a ring with Tiepies and Brooks/Doueihi, or with Parra and Brown or Dogs and Burto…?

We are the best chance with our recruitment and Gould, it’s just a character test for Moses. Man or mouse.
Good post, and that's kinda how I see it.

Bulldogs - the best chance of playing (finals) and career best football. Alongside Burton, and under Ciraldo, theres potential across the field.

Tigers - the easy option for big money, but less chance of finals success. New coaches, same halves, and same people in back of office. Big gamble.

Eels - would be the safe option, but I question if he's hit his ceiling under Arthur and alongside Brown. There's only so much you can do before a change of scenery gives you the best chance of success.

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
Good post, and that's kinda how I see it.

Bulldogs - the best chance of playing (finals) and career best football. Alongside Burton, and under Ciraldo, theres potential across the field.

Tigers - the easy option for big money, but less chance of finals success. New coaches, same halves, and same people in back of office. Big gamble.

Eels - would be the safe option, but I question if he's hit his ceiling under Arthur and alongside Brown. There's only so much you can do before a change of scenery gives you the best chance of success.
Eels have done very well to get themselves to top 8 contenders consistently.. what they have struggled to do is keep the right players around.. The resigning of Brown is huge for them and I believe will be the main reason Mitch stays at Parra.. he will also feel a sense of unfinished business.
If he comes to us it would be through Gould and his ability to sell the vision. The additions of Kiks and Mahoney would help but I believe it won’t be enough..

The tigers are probably going to get very close because no man alive says no to a huge payday and the tigers have done well to get some quality players over..

TL;DR
Mitch will stay an Eel

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Eels have done very well to get themselves to top 8 contenders consistently.. what they have struggled to do is keep the right players around.. The resigning of Brown is huge for them and I believe will be the main reason Mitch stays at Parra.. he will also feel a sense of unfinished business.
If he comes to us it would be through Gould and his ability to sell the vision. The additions of Kiks and Mahoney would help but I believe it won’t be enough..

The tigers are probably going to get very close because no man alive says no to a huge payday and the tigers have done well to get some quality players over..

TL;DR
Mitch will stay an Eel
I agree!
Moses is just chasing an increase with the Eels $$$$

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A mate a mine is a tigers fan and sent me this apparently this guy that posts on the forum is pretty accurate could this be true? Do you think we still have a chance to sign Moses? Or it’s between parra and tigers?
There is obviously a reason he hasn't signed with someone, it isnt due to a lack of access to pens . . . He hasn't finished whoring himself out to the highest bidder