News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And then there were 2???
Sheens has come out and stated he will open negotiations to extend Brooks and Douehi in the new year..
They must know they have missed out on Moses to publicly make that statement .
I still think he stays at the Eels,but it looks like a 2 horse race now..
C’mon Gussy..Get in son!!!
LOL at the Tigers. Imagine being happy to settle for those 2 flops as their halves
Anyone bored enough to visit the Tigers forum. Are they in meltdown yet?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
And then there were 2???
Sheens has come out and stated he will open negotiations to extend Brooks and Douehi in the new year..
They must know they have missed out on Moses to publicly make that statement .
I still think he stays at the Eels,but it looks like a 2 horse race now..
C’mon Gussy..Get in son!!!
Where and when did sheens say this? Douehi could be the plan for 1 or centre?

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Don't forget SGBall captain & halfback Joseph O'Neill who Gus has given a development contract for 2023
He finished the year at 6 in flegg, Rajab was at fullback

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we are aiming to be a truly competitive top 4 outfit come 2024, it will not be with any current young halfback at the club ... no matter how good they are.

We HAVE to sign the best halfback we can get our hands on, who is at the top of their game, for a three or four-year deal minimum .... no ifs or buts about it.

Young inexperienced halfbacks and winning comps do not go hand in hand.

We will no doubt loose a couple of these promising players along the way but it's the way it has to be in my opinion.
We should have chased Hastings harder. You need only look at the improvement of the cowboys this year, with the addition of Chad Townsend, who isn't an elite 7, to see the difference an upgrade to a clubs halfback position can do for a team.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Well it doesn’t say any club is out of it but that’s 1.25mil per year.

Big $ and realistically I figured 1.1 is required. Guess will see. Still hope we get him. We need a 7 so bloody bad.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well it doesn’t say any club is out of it but that’s 1.25mil per year.

Big $ and realistically I figured 1.1 is required. Guess will see. Still hope we get him. We need a 7 so bloody bad.
"The" club lol.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
"The" club lol.
Yeh I assume he’s a tigers fan if that guys saying that as a friend to him or whatever. Who knows. Can’t imagine any other club stupid enough to pay 1.25mil a year either and they simply don’t have 3rd parties like dogs would

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
A mate a mine is a tigers fan and sent me this apparently this guy that posts on the forum is pretty accurate could this be true? Do you think we still have a chance to sign Moses? Or it’s between parra and tigers?
Tbh anyone who posts rumours straight onto to the site instead of PM’s should be taken with a grain of salt

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
A mate a mine is a tigers fan and sent me this apparently this guy that posts on the forum is pretty accurate could this be true? Do you think we still have a chance to sign Moses? Or it’s between parra and tigers?
The Pom is a credible source on there. Almost always correct. That’s a good deal to offer.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Moses is at the Crossroads, stay with Parra and be the next Hindmarsh, sign with The Tiepies for a little bit more upfront contract cash, or have some balls and risk it all for a little less up front for the best chance at a premiership ring and long term wealth with us..

What’s it gunna be? Mitchel the premiership winner or Bitchel the cheap bucks bitch…..?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Moses is at the Crossroads, stay with Parra and be the next Hindmarsh, sign with The Tiepies for a little bit more upfront contract cash, or have some balls and risk it all for a little less up front for the best chance at a premiership ring and long term wealth with us..

What’s it gunna be? Mitchel the premiership winner or Bitchel the cheap bucks bitch…..?
You would think uncle Arthur could line him up very well.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Or maybe he just wants to share instead of prick teasing or avoiding telling anyone
Look at who posts rumoures on the site, zero strike rate
Anyone who has a source will only trust a select few

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Look at who posts rumoures on the site, zero strike rate
Anyone who has a source will only trust a select few
Thats how it works on here, not the Tigers forum.