News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeh I assume he’s a tigers fan if that guys saying that as a friend to him or whatever. Who knows. Can’t imagine any other club stupid enough to pay 1.25mil a year either and they simply don’t have 3rd parties like dogs would
Isn’t their major sponsor owned by Harry Triguboff..one of the richest men in Australia?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Good post, and that's kinda how I see it.

Bulldogs - the best chance of playing (finals) and career best football. Alongside Burton, and under Ciraldo, theres potential across the field.

Tigers - the easy option for big money, but less chance of finals success. New coaches, same halves, and same people in back of office. Big gamble.

Eels - would be the safe option, but I question if he's hit his ceiling under Arthur and alongside Brown. There's only so much you can do before a change of scenery gives you the best chance of success.
Pretty much how I see it.

Dogs - added mahoney and best strike backrower in game in kikau. Have some other high quality in burton Jac. Have some guys like tpj who can be best on field and looks extremely fit and focused finally. Got some quality players and exciting options coming through like king Kiraz rfm alomiti xerri. Ran by the best ceo in the game who landed the most hyped coach in some time. To go with this likely sign another elite player with him if he was here e.g Crichton due to our roster basically all off the books and the movement of Jackson Allen schoup etc.

Tigers - ran by same knuckle heads that let him go and didn’t want him. Back to fucking sheens who’s been out for a decade. Benji who I’m far from sold on. No doubt paying overs is the attraction. Have recruited well and got to give them that but still api is on the tail of his career. Klemmer hasn’t been what he was for years now and appears toxic. Bateman is 4 years and a big risk though was elite.

Eels - just lost their best backrower. Lost their hooker. Hodgson was a top hooker years ago but is washed now sadly for him. They will slide dramatically and window has shut. Easy to stay and just fight for the 8 but honestly I’d say moses in either other team (dogs or tigers) are better than eels with him. Their time was this year and panthers were just better.

Funny api and Mahoney leave and I see the eels and tigers feeling that big time and both tigers and dogs improve. Throw in kikau and papal’i their best edges.

Now just get Moses and Crichton.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
77 pages and counting.. It's going to be awkward to see so many Bulldogs fans wipe Moses' cum off their chin when he re-signs with Parra.. Then they'll go back to hating him and saying he's overrated etc after twerking so hard for him for the last 6 months...

I've never seen so many fans be so desperate for such a hateable player from an arch rival... It'd be like the whole Kennel wanting to sign Jamie Soward after the milkman incident at Kogarah..

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
77 pages and counting.. It's going to be awkward to see so many Bulldogs fans wipe Moses' cum off their chin when he re-signs with Parra.. Then they'll go back to hating him and saying he's overrated etc after twerking so hard for him for the last 6 months...

I've never seen so many fans be so desperate for such a hateable player from an arch rival... It'd be like the whole Kennel wanting to sign Jamie Soward after the milkman incident at Kogarah..
I get the arch rival part but why exactly is Mitch hateable ?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score

I can’t see the comparison to Soward.

Also think it’s odd you say the fans that want a good halfback is cum on face. You must like being fucked up the ass by flopagun ?

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because like Jamie Soward, he's a cocky little fucker that has a punchable face, is overrated and he plays for our biggest rivals. Plus he's Benny Elias' nephew.. He has strong bloodlines of c**tishness..
Seems to me you’ve got a clear agenda against him. No real reason for the hate.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can’t see the comparison to Soward.

Also think it’s odd you say the fans that want a good halfback is cum on face. You must like being fucked up the ass by flopagun ?
Haha. No, Flanagan is trash.. He'd cry too much before he could even get it up..

"Wanting" Moses is different to 77 pages of fans begging for us to sign him for an insane amount of money.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seems to me you’ve got a clear agenda against him. No real reason for the hate.
I'm allowed to hate players from rival clubs.. That's part of being a fan.. He's a very good player but is also overrated. He doesn't even play Origin, hasn't won a GF, yet he's supposedly worth $1.2 million or more... People never talk about his massive flaws in defence or controlling a game in key moments.

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm allowed to hate players from rival clubs.. He's a very good player but is also overrated. He doesn't even play Origin, hasn't won a GF yet he's somehow worth $1.2 million or more and people never talk about his flaws in defence or controlling a game in key moments.
Like I said above I get the arch rival part but not the rest. He is the best half on the market, it is simply supply and demand for his inflated value. Why would he not take advantage of that and set himself up for life. He isn’t in the top 6 7s in the comp but has timed the market to perfection or maybe it’s just luck.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

:tearsofjoy: 100% this! Love your work!!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Like I said above I get the arch rival part but not the rest. He is the best half on the market, it is simply supply and demand for his inflated value. Why would he not take advantage of that and set himself up for life. He isn’t in the top 6 7s in the comp but has timed the market to perfection or maybe it’s just luck.
That's my point though.. He's not elite, but he will get elite money... Let Parra cap fuck themselves. Someone else will become available. Of course we need a halfback, but it doesn't have to be Moses for crazy money.

MachoMan

Waterboy
Reaction score
I think its worth noting Moses would now be reconsidering new offers from Bulldogs, Parra and Tigers due to the salary cap increase. In saying this, I expect him to stay at Parra. I would say the offers from Canterbury and Parra would be similar, while the Tigers will go the hardest. It just comes down to whether he wants money or success.

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's my point though.. He's not elite, but he will get elite money... Let Parra cap fuck themselves. Someone else will become available. Of course we need a halfback, but it doesn't have to be Moses for crazy money.
I agree entirely but that will not happen for at least another 4 years. Hunt, DCE, Reynolds all are going to be mid 30s. Hughes, Hynes, Clearly will not leave their clubs. If it isn’t Moses we have to sit and wait for at least 4 years for a young half to gain experience and develop. Most of us fans can’t wait for that, can you ?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I agree entirely but that will not happen for at least another 4 years. Hunt, DCE, Reynolds all are going to be mid 30s. Hughes, Hynes, Clearly will not leave their clubs. If it isn’t Moses we have to sit and wait for at least 4 years for a young half to gain experience and develop. Most of us fans can’t wait for that, can you ?
Players break contracts early all of the time these days and new players will pop up from the junior ranks. The options seem dire now but I guarantee that this time next year whether it's Moses or someone else, Gus has sorted out a solid halfback option.

Again, I'd be keen on George Williams for about half of what Moses is asking for as long as a reasonable transfer fee can be negotiated.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Because like Jamie Soward, he's a cocky little fucker that has a punchable face, is overrated and he plays for our biggest rivals. Plus he's Benny Elias' nephew.. He has strong bloodlines of c**tishness..
Also the way he and Gutherson get sand in their moots and sook to the ref 1000 times a game. I started to feel sorry for parra but now hate them again because of this

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I get the arch rival part but why exactly is Mitch hateable ?
Cause he's a princess, like Mbye loves to talk it up infront of the camera, plays for parra, reminds me of a balerina when he kicks the footy, he just fuckin irks me.
But even I can set that aside and see that he would be a huge positive moving forward especially if by some miracle we signed him for 2023.
We need consistency. Adding to recent recruitment's, I think we would win more games with him in the team then with what we have to choose from to play 7 currently or in the near future.
I dont buy into us winning a premiership in the next 2-3 years. Look how long it took Panthers to get there and they lost the first of their recent run of GF's. So did Parra this year. I just dont see it. So much has to fall into place and we are starting from the bottom.
We have all seen what a 7 does for a team and hes the only 1 available to help us get the ball rolling. Even if we sign him and someone else comes along in a couple of years.