News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

Buster007

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
See give me Illias every day of the week, you can quote me on this he'll end up better, he's 3-4 years away though. Much better defender than Moses already.
That’s still 3/4 years away and he might not even come hood.
In the 20 something years I’ve been alibe I’ve only seen a couple of halves better than Moses.
Johns, Stuart, Thurston, Gronk and Langer- all retired.
DCE, Hunt = too old and on contract.
Reynolds= delicate
Cleary= won’t leave his dad and is a system type player

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's the only halfback off-contract? Why not. So we just let the Tigers sign him?
yes lol
Honestly many have hinted that hes been made an offer. If true Gus isnt a fuckwit and will offer him a resonable deal. If he doesnt take it than so be it. Its about building for the future. People on here expect to win the comp in 2 years time at any cost, just not gonna happen.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
See give me Illias every day of the week, you can quote me on this he'll end up better, he's 3-4 years away though. Much better defender than Moses already.
Illias re-signed with souths

Buster007

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
yes lol
Honestly many have hinted that hes been made an offer. If true Gus isnt a fuckwit and will offer him a resonable deal. If he doesnt take it than so be it. Its about building for the future. People on here expect to win the comp in 2 years time at any cost, just not gonna happen.
I heard Tigers offered 1.4, we 1.1 and eels 1 mil.
And he was insulted at the 1 mil deal.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never tell anyone who I support. I keep that private, not even my friends know.
When everyone knows who you support there’s a stigma attached that follows you around and you get judged for it.
Fair enough. Can you give us a hint or one letter from the name of the mascot?

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fruit, vegetable, sauce (many flavours)

that’s the only hint you’ll get because I don’t want this getting out and making life difficult
Those things are purchased at woolies. Forans dad was GM of wollies. Foran is playing at Titans now.

You are a Titans fan ?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Where did I expect him to be Cleary.

Illias is a great example at Souths, they gave him a chance and they were in a prelim
Hard to compare because Ilias was coming into a top 4 team with an experienced spine around him. You said Ilias needs 3-4 years in a perfect set-up to be a quality halfback (potentially). By that time Moses' contract would be running down and we'd be in a much better position than we're now.