News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
@ASSASSIN

You have any inside Info on this. You’re one of the rare few who post reliable info.
Honestly, info is getting more and more rare to get since Don Gustavo took over.

Last bit of info I got is that Burton is done for 800k per year.

Sorry I haven't got anything else but will post anything I hear.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly, info is getting more and more rare to get since Don Gustavo took over.

Last bit of info I got is that Burton is done for 800k per year.

Sorry I haven't got anything else but will post anything I hear.
Burton on 800k is a bargain compared to the figures being touted around Moses and co. Burton still has plenty to learn but has tons of upside and a boot that is unmatched in the comp in terms of height and range, he just needs to fine tune the accuracy and the decision making.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We had our clashes before but we have called a truce a while back.

Just found out tonight that b-town is big vibe which is horse.
Suppose you can't reveal how, a mod I guess...

well Shit eh..so he got banned a while ago then creates Btown.. then creates BV? Need two email accounts I presume...and honestly why would you create 2 pro's, i haven't noticed have those two profiles been blowing hot air up each others asses? Lol

Dunno if I ever got a response I asked about @Spoonman84 a mod who disappeared a few months back....?
Hope he is alright and just stepped away like the occasional bloke does..can be fucken taxing this social media boolshit :tearsofjoy:

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burton on 800k is a bargain compared to the figures being touted around Moses and co. Burton still has plenty to learn but has tons of upside and a boot that is unmatched in the comp in terms of height and range, he just needs to fine tune the accuracy and the decision making.
So 800k on an undeveloped player is ok, coz there is potential, yet 950k for a player at the top of his game is not.

Okaaayyyy

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

well Shit eh..so he got banned a while ago then creates Btown.. then creates BV? Need two email accounts I presume...and honestly why would you create 2 pro's, i haven't noticed have those two profiles been blowing hot air up each others asses? Lol

Dunno if I ever got a response I asked about @Spoonman84 a mod who disappeared a few months back....?
Hope he is alright and just stepped away like the occasional bloke does..can be fucken taxing this social media boolshit :tearsofjoy:
@Spoonman84 has gone? So has @peteacher

What's going on in this place?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

No mods needed, he gave himself away last night by posting as b-town using his big vibe account.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m flat out remembering an email and password for one account.
I’m on a few heavy meds for some health issues, some days I’m a little out of it. If I had multiple accounts id probably forget which ones and end up getting into an argument with myself some day, challenge myself to a fight and find myself turning up to some random car park waiting for hours for my other self to turn up lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’m flat out remembering an email and password for one account.
I’m on a few heavy meds for some health issues, some days I’m a little out of it. If I had multiple accounts id probably forget which ones and end up getting into an argument with myself some day, challenge myself to a fight and find myself turning up to some random car park waiting for hours for my other self to turn up lol
Hope you're OK my bro.

I hear you about fkn meds, I'm just happy I'm down to 32 tablets a day now lol

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love how the journos hedge their bets "he is a fifty percent chance of staying" . What other percentage could he possibly be when there are only two options stay or leave ‍♂

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hope you're OK my bro.

I hear you about fkn meds, I'm just happy I'm down to 32 tablets a day now lol
Wow, 32 lol it’s basically a meal in itself haha.

Thanks mate, I’m a light weight, 13 tabs per day and an injection every week. But, I got it easier than many others. I’ve seen a post or two about your struggles mate, hope all is well. Keep charging towards getting that number down to 31 per day haha.