CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I’m still dirty about Kane not getting sent off
And then the ref groupies in the media doubling down and saying Kane has a clean record and hasn't had a red card for ages. Well Robbo hadn't ever got a red card until then haha. Oh and Jota "stopping" so it isn't a penalty even though he got bulldozed through the back haha.

EPL refs are genuinely worse than the NRL.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Short term it would be in Kyle’s interests to ride out his contract and get paid but if he’s going to spend his time with us playing for Mounties then he won’t be pushing for a decent contract in a couple of years time. His best bet is a 3 year deal with super league and a golden handshake from Gus. Good luck to him. I hope he comes good wherever he ends up

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And then the ref groupies in the media doubling down and saying Kane has a clean record and hasn't had a red card for ages. Well Robbo hadn't ever got a red card until then haha. Oh and Jota "stopping" so it isn't a penalty even though he got bulldozed through the back haha.

EPL refs are genuinely worse than the NRL.
Yeh, we've got to expect that in EPL regarding refs. We're still in the hunt for the title though, but it would of been so much better if we were leading before Christmas. Those 5 draws kill me especially those ones against Brighton & Brentford. Its definitely a two horse race, Chelsea have choked lol

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Could not see Benny and the Pilchards signing him at all.When does Super League season kick off I don't follow the pommy comp at all?
Except for rampant Covid maybe causing a bit of grief a 20 something young bloke(idk if he is single plan A make sure you are for a slapper or 3)living in the UK on decent money for a couple of years or even a bit more...sign me up all day every day.
No scrutiny etc it wouldn't be a bad move for the guy.