Noob alert..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
Welcome OP.

Few things:

1. Book will ask you to meet up with him, don't do it, it's a trap.
2. Magazine is a professional hacker so make sure you have everything secure on your computer.
3. Mr. I is a serious mod, he mods the crap out of everything.
4. Put the following people on ignore and it will save you some reading: Chip & Chase, Bulldogs09, BulldogsFan and Doglyfe.
5. Whenever you see a thread started by Captain Kickass, make the decision of whether or not you are willing to read a mini essay which pretty much has no point to it.

Enjoy your time.

H

Hitman

If various other members on here did not falsely claim to be moderators it would not be an issue. As it stands it is misleading others as to who is and isn't a moderator on here.

As for my post, it was in reply to his concerns about:
Hey Mr Invisible, how do you be a moderator and why is there so much moderators and Administrators... Just asking Thanks.

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
according to Geoff Tovey we have the most hostile fans in the competition so it makes sense we need more moderators on the forum

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Did he get the perma-ban hammer ?
Affirmative. Ban Expires: Never

Hey Mr Invisible, how do you be a moderator and why is there so much moderators and Administrators... Just asking Thanks.
There are 4 administrators on the site. Admins are the top of the tree and have completely access over the site. From what I've seen only 3 of the 4 administrators are currently active members.

The Administrators appoint moderators. Basically you are approached by them and asked if you would like to become a member of the moderation team.

Saying yes means you get all these cool extra buttons pop up, and access to a few other sections of the site.

Like Administrators not all moderators are around all the time, thus why there are so many I guess.

Hope that explains things a bit better.

Status
Not open for further replies.