Noob alert..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Can't believe I finally found a forum to share and vent my opinions with fellow Dogs supporters. My name is Snowy, life-long supporter of the Blue & White, finanical member of the Bulldogs Leauges Club and overall Leauge supporter. I just have one question for everybody..........

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?...lol.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Welcome mate, always great to have another doggies fan in the kennel :grinning:

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Thanks guys, first and foremost, im not here to insult anybody during my posts and if i do offend anybody, I would like to apologise up front, I do speak my mind but at least I try to get all my facts rights before posting. Warning, I am very passionate about our beloved Dogs, and i'll be damned if i take any unjustiied and unfounded detrimental coments about our great club and team. I BLEED BLUE & WHITE.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Avoid Bulldogs_fan. Moderator order

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
As in he wants to fight me already?..or should I not be taking candy from stranger?..

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks guys, first and foremost, im not here to insult anybody during my posts and if i do offend anybody, I would like to apologise up front, I do speak my mind but at least I try to get all my facts rights before posting. Warning, I am very passionate about our beloved Dogs, and i'll be damned if i take any unjustiied and unfounded detrimental coments about our great club and team. I BLEED BLUE & WHITE.
Well your not gonna fit in then.. You'll never last with that kind of attitude. :p
But anyhow, Welcome to TK - Beware of the dog.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hey Snowman,

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay here. This sites a pretty cool place, and good to have yet another passionate Bulldogs Supporter onboard. From myself and the rest of the (real) moderator team, a big HELLO!

Take 5 minutes to browse over the forum rules and Code of Conduct here:
Rules - http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=50514
Code of Conduct - http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=24512
Moderation FAQ - http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=50509

We are a pretty laid back bunch (mods) and if you step out of line you'll generally get a Private Message, followed by infraction (ban) warning, and then a ban.

But I doubt we'll have any problems with you :grinning:

As in he wants to fight me already?..or should I not be taking candy from stranger?..
He's not a moderator, nor are quite a few with that custom title. Click the link in my signature and you'll get a list of the current Kennel moderators.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yo! Mr I, speaking of custom titles, why can't I change mine?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
hummm, I am a little concearned.
I welcome every dogs fan and I welcome you as well. I am vary though.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
G'day mate welcome, It's a pretty good forum, and don't worry If you offend anyone I'm sure they'll let you know. Get there bruzz's and cuzz's and tell you to meet them somewhere, usual idiot posts on here lol. Enjoy your stay.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hey Snowman,

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay here. This sites a pretty cool place, and good to have yet another passionate Bulldogs Supporter onboard. From myself and the rest of the (real) moderator team, a big HELLO!

Take 5 minutes to browse over the forum rules and Code of Conduct here:
Rules - http://www.thekennel.net.au/Rorum/showthread.php?t=50514
Code of Conduct - http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=24512
Moderation FAQ - http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=50509

We are a pretty laid back bunch (mods) and if you step out of line you'll generally get a Private Message, followed by infraction (ban) warning, and then a ban.

But I doubt we'll have any problems with you :grinning:

He's not a moderator, nor are quite a few with that custom title. Click the link in my signature and you'll get a list of the current Kennel moderators.
I was a moderator and did great work before it was taken off me for something that is nothing compared to what you get away with.

Plus only you and CK actually post on here from that list lol

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think the moderator title is getting to someones head. We can certainly do with a lot less ego. You are a moderator, yes Mr I, do we need to be constantly reminded? I miss Luke. Where is Luke these days?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I think the moderator title is getting to someones head. We can certainly do with a lot less ego. You are a moderator, yes Mr I, do we need to be constantly reminded? I miss Luke. Where is Luke these days?
If various other members on here did not falsely claim to be moderators it would not be an issue. As it stands it is misleading others as to who is and isn't a moderator on here.

As for my post, it was in reply to his concerns about:

im not here to insult anybody during my posts and if i do offend anybody, I would like to apologise up front, I do speak my mind but at least I try to get all my facts rights before posting. Warning, I am very passionate about our beloved Dogs, and i'll be damned if i take any unjustiied and unfounded detrimental coments about our great club and team. I BLEED BLUE & WHITE.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If various other members on here did not falsely claim to be moderators it would not be an issue. As it stands it is misleading others as to who is and isn't a moderator on here.

As for my post, it was in reply to his concerns about:
Ok my comment was unwarranted. I do enjoy your pre moderator posts more though. That being said you have a job today.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nice one, Snowgee-up, did you really think you could fool us moderaters that easily?

I'll give you one chance to redeem yourself.

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
Nice one, Snowgee-up, did you really think you could fool us moderaters that easily?

I'll give you one chance to redeem yourself.
congrats on becoming a mod now book btw

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I might have to reassess the position of some moderaters as Admin. Too many gee ups tbh smugface.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.