Noob alert..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Yes..lame I know..lol. But seriously I'm more of a joker than anything else. But you guys have fun giving me crap, I don't mind.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Yes..lame I know..lol. But seriously I'm more of a joker than anything else. But you guys have fun giving me crap, I don't mind.
And you claim to be a joker? Wow.

If I was your career adviser, I'd tell you to become a librarian because they're so dry and shut the hell up for at least half the day.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A joker? I sure hope you're just starting out. Sure, a long journey starts with one small step, but based on your first effort, I think it'll be another 5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 steps before we see anything even mildly amusing from you.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
I see sarcasm is the official language here...

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Spoken like a true Hitler..you know he only had one ball right?, kinda like yourself?..hmmm.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Snowman, why are you attacking other users.

Just ignore them and head into the other forums and start contributing.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Snowman, why are you attacking other users.

Just ignore them and head into the other forums and start contributing.
My bad..was just asking a curious question, he seemed to have an infinite knowledge of balls and plus I figured that picture of the ball in the egg cup was his.

P

Paint.

My bad..was just asking a curious question, he seemed to have an infinite knowledge of balls and plus I figured that picture of the ball in the egg cup was his.
It's all good, keep doing whatever you want. Book and Berries are mods, Mr I pretends he is but isn't.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Spoken like a true Hitler..you know he only had one ball right?, kinda like yourself?..hmmm.
Oh, you know Hitler had one ball. Please, continue to wow me with your infinite knowledge of history.

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
lol how are mods decided here?

And has there ever been a mod receive more crap than Mr Invisible lol

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Snowmann,

Welcome buddy. Looks like you have worked out these blokes out already!

Status
Not open for further replies.