No problem with my neighbours

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
what the fuck is a poodle going to do? lol
Poodles can be batshit crazy... I used to know a full sized one and it was a bloke, but a dead set fuckhead feminist.

Absolutely loathed other men, to the point if it saw a man it would growl, bear its teeth and sometimes charge you. Made worse by the fact the owner would bring it to work.

Complete prick of a dog I tell you. These days it'd be a bees dick away from classed as a dangerous dog.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Poodles can be batshit crazy... I used to know a full sized one and it was a bloke, but a dead set fuckhead feminist.

Absolutely loathed other men, to the point if it saw a man it would growl, bear its teeth and sometimes charge you. Made worse by the fact the owner would bring it to work.

Complete prick of a dog I tell you. These days it'd be a bees dick away from classed as a dangerous dog.
Poodle breeds are highly aggressive.
Before the dog I have now we had a bichon x which is a relative ofpoodle breeds.
Didn’t like other dogs at all and I was always glad she wasn’t a large breed with that temper.

I can’t stand those full sized poodles, generally it’s snobby people who choose to own these breeds.
So I guess it’s true and the dogs are just trying to fit in with the pack?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Do you have Indians in the streeet
Both my neighbours are Indians and I fucking love it. One always cooks for us and the other ones I have seen maybe 3 times in 2 years lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Both my neighbours are Indians and I fucking love it. One always cooks for us and the other ones I have seen maybe 3 times in 2 years lol
I had Indian neighbours once. I hated it. In our old house there was a block of units next door. You know those really ugly red brick flats? It was one of them. These guys would play cricket in that backyard using a real cricket ball and they would always hit it and land on our freaking roof. They couldn't piss off soon enough.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The old guy across the road waters my garden. He is a dirty fucker though. One of those old guys without a filter that talks about getting gobbies at the rsl.

Wahesh

Reaction score
The old guy across the road waters my garden. He is a dirty fucker though. One of those old guys without a filter that talks about getting gobbies at the rsl.
How the heck does he water your garden? Unless he uses your tap you mean? Meh... my neighbours are ok, they keep to themselves. In fact you can count on one hand the amount of times I've seen the neighbours on my right and they've been living there for nearly a year now. That includes the times the mow the lawn and do gardening.

The one of the other side they are Italian. Elderly lady who is a nice person. Her son got married and moved out recently but they are always over like every day. Across the road they are nice. My Dad catches a lift with the guy everyday to the train station. Greek and Cypriot on either side of them, quiet street really. Nice and Suburban. The biggest problem I have in my street isn't the neighbours, it's the fucken idiots who speed their cars through the street.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Only problem I had were a old shitty house with about 30 abos in it. After about 3 months, a bunch of hectic cops and the abos going to Housing Commision to complain about a psycho Arab with machetes, they have fucked off and my street is quiet and boring now.

One day I'll tell you the whole story lol

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How the heck does he water your garden? Unless he uses your tap you mean? Meh... my neighbours are ok, they keep to themselves. In fact you can count on one hand the amount of times I've seen the neighbours on my right and they've been living there for nearly a year now. That includes the times the mow the lawn and do gardening.

The one of the other side they are Italian. Elderly lady who is a nice person. Her son got married and moved out recently but they are always over like every day. Across the road they are nice. My Dad catches a lift with the guy everyday to the train station. Greek and Cypriot on either side of them, quiet street really. Nice and Suburban. The biggest problem I have in my street isn't the neighbours, it's the fucken idiots who speed their cars through the street.
He does it with our tap. Brings his own hose but

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Had a neighbour a few years back who always borrowed money from my husband to 'feed the kids'.. The father wasn't even the biological father of any of the kids..
The woman put a lounge at the front of the house and all I'd hear is 'Scott can y'all get me a coke or Hannah make me some noodles.. Fucken cow honestly..
One day I happened to be out the front and the slag of a woman was telling me how they just got back from the Easter show, complaining about the wait time for food... Not at the kiosk but at the ribs n rump restaurant , showed me 2 diamante dog collars that she bought because she couldn't decide on the colour and all her showbags.. Anyhow had to go to the shops. I get home and hubby mentions that 'Scott' just came around asking for some cash so he could go to get some food at woollies for the kids

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Neighbours across the street, I secretly call them Steptoe & Wife.

Buys all sort of shit for their backyard etc. (They have done some of their backyard like a old farm shed)

They think it looks great, they are wrong.

Some nights I walk my dog & she is outside with her dog, but she used to hide behind a tree watching what I am doing.

I think she thought she couldn't be seen, but me saying to my dog, it's like I am in an Alfred Hitchcock movie & he just appears on screen, gave her hiding game away.

Most of the neighbours are OK.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Had a neighbour a few years back who always borrowed money from my husband to 'feed the kids'.. The father wasn't even the biological father of any of the kids..
The woman put a lounge at the front of the house and all I'd hear is 'Scott can y'all get me a coke or Hannah make me some noodles.. Fucken cow honestly..
One day I happened to be out the front and the slag of a woman was telling me how they just got back from the Easter show, complaining about the wait time for food... Not at the kiosk but at the ribs n rump restaurant , showed me 2 diamante dog collars that she bought because she couldn't decide on the colour and all her showbags.. Anyhow had to go to the shops. I get home and hubby mentions that 'Scott' just came around asking for some cash so he could go to get some food at woollies for the kids
They sound like true-blue bumpkins. I'll be anything they live off Centrelink and it was housing commission?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Got no problems with my neighbours.

They keep to themselves and we keep to ourselves.

Had a minor issue with the new people across the road letting their aggressive dog roam off leash always charging my dog,as I took her for a walk.

Happened more than once so on the third strike we contacted the council.

A council worker had a chat to them about what the rules and regulations are in our district and they now know their place and keep their ugly stupid poodle mutt out the back or in their house.

See I never needed to make this thread to deal with ignorant and troublesome neighbours.

Just need to teach people to know their place with you and everything gets set in order.

THE END.
I also have no issues with my neighbour. I don't take pictures of them or their backyard like a stalking paedophile and the length of their grass does not bother me as I am an adult and have bigger issues to worry about. Furthermore, if I had an issue with their property I would speak to them like a man and would not post spy photos online.

Just sayin'

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The people across the road are all dead, a cemetery, they don't wake up very often unless the Commies start me yelling with their pranks, then they ask me all these questions and I have to put them back to rest, all in a days work.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I also have no issues with my neighbour. I don't take pictures of them or their backyard like a stalking paedophile and the length of their grass does not bother me as I am an adult and have bigger issues to worry about. Furthermore, if I had an issue with their property I would speak to them like a man and would not post spy photos online.

Just sayin'
Just so long as my neighbours don't have a rape dungeon with long term victims like that shit that happened in America some years back, then all is good.

I'm moving to a duplex home soon with townhouses on both sides so I'm going to have aplenty of neighbours.

Hoping one or two of them are hot and put out easily!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
hahah my next door neighbour got the shits with the house across the road (corner block) and their knee high weeds.. so when he did his lawns yesterday he left the most epic NOPE line...

It's fantastic and a real "MOW YOUR LAWNS FFS" statement. The "weed" / thistle out the front of their place literally has taken out half the front lawn.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Why do people worry so much about grass for? Another drought will come through and turn it back to dust before you know it.