No problem with my neighbours

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My neighbour is a right ****. A fucking Turkish madman! Don't know what it is with Turks over here but they're all fucking crazy.

This guy is contantly trying to stir up shit in the block, and getting tennants thrown out. He tried to create a seperate block committee with himself and a few other tennants, but fucked off the rest. Absolute madman.

Delusional too. Changes his views every two seconds just to cause fights, but then denies having ever changing them.

It's the second Turkish neighbour I've had like this FFS. There's no end in sight either let me tell you!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mental that. Fucking hell.
I would so dread having shit neighbours. The worse i have is my neighbours across the laneway having a young german shepherd who is left alone all the time and so barks a lot. Its not quite bad enough to confront them, but just a bit irritating at times. My neighbor on the other side is awesome.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I would so dread having shit neighbours. The worse i have is my neighbours across the laneway having a young german shepherd who is left alone all the time and so barks a lot. Its not quite bad enough to confront them, but just a bit irritating at times. My neighbor on the other side is awesome.
Generally my neighbours are OK apart from the Turk. It can be hard living in a block of flats, as there are so many different characters but usually everything is Ok. Apart from the Turk!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Generally my neighbours are OK apart from the Turk. It can be hard living in a block of flats, as there are so many different characters but usually everything is Ok. Apart from the Turk!
You couldn't get me back into apartment living. Too many opportunities for shit neighbours.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You couldn't get me back into apartment living. Too many opportunities for shit neighbours.
I hear you mate! Over here though it's not common to have your own house as a majority live in apartments from what I can see.

Overall it's not a bad thing. Easier in regard to maintanence. Safer I guess with more eyes and all of that.

It can also be good socially if you have a decent connection with people, which I generally have. Like helping some of the oldies in the building too, so it can be a good little community with people helping each other out. Poor bastard upstairs died of Covid last year so that wasn't great.

But, I know what you're saying tho. Don't you ever worry about intruders and shit living in a house?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't you ever worry about intruders and shit living in a house?
Only when i go away on holidays, especially after friends in Melbourne had their house ransacked a few months ago (they mad ea rookie error by putting their bins out a couple of of days early before they went away, plus their house backs onto a park which i would never do).

Having said that, a few months after moving to Brisbane, i went to Sydney for the weekend and left my backdoor wide open, and nothing happened. It was a pretty shit house, so people probably assumed there was nothing worth stealing.

Two years ago we had an attempted break in at our new place, but the thieves are either kids or junkies looking for an easy hit - no broken locks or windows, so as long as you lock up, and don't leave your car keys next to the front door, you should be ok. Someone tried to get through my doggie door once, but it was clear they got only part way in and had to give up.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mine have remote control speakers so people can take turns fucking with me, starting wars at the detriment at the rest of the street.
So much for Communism, won't be relinquishing anytime soon.

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I heard he has an electric personality.... but he becomes deadly when drinking water.

Sorry, I know it's lame lol
I didn’t wanna go there, but you did, so yes - he has plenty of spark, can light up the whole street and certainly creates buzz for any visitors. When he’s in a bad mood you wanna be careful though - he’s known to shock when aggravated and he’s deadly serious at times. His party music collection is a bit annoying though, I know the playlist by heart: ‘High Voltage’, ‘She’s Electric’, ‘Together In Electric Dreams’, ‘Light My Fire’, ‘The Power Of Love’ and ‘Electric Avenue’ :-)