No matter how bad your day is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrkk

That's what I call a traffic jam.

Makes you wonder how things get that bad!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
every time i think of moving back to sydney i think of this and shudder.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
every time i think of moving back to sydney i think of this and shudder.
The problem that comes with being a premier city in a country, is that there is no planning done.

Right now, everyone descends on the CBD. All directions inbound. And the Bridge is the main thoroughfare outward. One Bridge. That's the problem.

In my opinion, right now, the CBD should be in the area that Strathfield is in. Central in the middle of the greater metro area, and a hub with public transport, and multiple ways in and out.

That's why the Government is trying to make Parramatta the second CBD, but really, one would suffice.

Something that wasn't thought through properly was just how much the city would expand.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
i thought woy woy was over crowed when we got our first set of traffic lights

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No matter how cad your day is....
Remember, it could always be worse.
IMG_2052.JPG

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Both are probably staged though. Find a dead animal, stage it like this, win likes.

There was this famous photographer about 40-50 years back who took these amazing photos of Polar Bears. He won heaps of awards and they held a gallery with his photos. My dad went along to the opening of the gallery 'cause his museum was sponsoring it. The museum also had a polar bear expert that they sent along too. The polar bear expert took one look at the photos and said "See the discolouration in the bear's eyes? That means this bear has been dead at least a few days"

The photographer staged all the photos with a dead polar bear to get famous.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Both are probably staged though. Find a dead animal, stage it like this, win likes.

There was this famous photographer about 40-50 years back who took these amazing photos of Polar Bears. He won heaps of awards and they held a gallery with his photos. My dad went along to the opening of the gallery 'cause his museum was sponsoring it. The museum also had a polar bear expert that they sent along too. The polar bear expert took one look at the photos and said "See the discolouration in the bear's eyes? That means this bear has been dead at least a few days"

The photographer staged all the photos with a dead polar bear to get famous.
Interesting. As these are famous photos, do you happen to know what any of them were called/google etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.