No matter how bad your day is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Interesting. As these are famous photos, do you happen to know what any of them were called/google etc?
I'd have to remember the name of the photographer as it was a long, long time ago. I'll see if I can find it.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just remember, you were NOT part of the mess dubbed the Thanks Giving Carmageddon in LA yesterday.

I'm not sure why you would want to change jobs. It's pretty clear you don't do much in the one you have now...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I'm not sure why you would want to change jobs. It's pretty clear you don't do much in the one you have now...
Mate you changed topics between threads pretty quickly lol.

It's not jobs/work that I'm worried about, it's getting a permanent job as I'm currently a contractor. Not ideal when you have a mortgage. So I'm willing to take a small paycut for the sake of permanent employment and annual leave.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The problem that comes with being a premier city in a country, is that there is no planning done.

Right now, everyone descends on the CBD. All directions inbound. And the Bridge is the main thoroughfare outward. One Bridge. That's the problem.

In my opinion, right now, the CBD should be in the area that Strathfield is in. Central in the middle of the greater metro area, and a hub with public transport, and multiple ways in and out.

That's why the Government is trying to make Parramatta the second CBD, but really, one would suffice.

Something that wasn't thought through properly was just how much the city would expand.
That's just how primitive the colonial government was in Australia.
Just take a look at the names of places and how streets are designed.
Fucking poms, evewything weminds em of Lundin it does.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The problem that comes with being a premier city in a country, is that there is no planning done.

Right now, everyone descends on the CBD. All directions inbound. And the Bridge is the main thoroughfare outward. One Bridge. That's the problem.

In my opinion, right now, the CBD should be in the area that Strathfield is in. Central in the middle of the greater metro area, and a hub with public transport, and multiple ways in and out.

That's why the Government is trying to make Parramatta the second CBD, but really, one would suffice.

Something that wasn't thought through properly was just how much the city would expand.
Technically, the intersection of M4/Parra Road/Woodville Road is the center of Sydney. To be most accurate, exactly where the CAT Trucks place is on the corner opposite of the Vauxhall.

Yep, still know my Real Estate lol

Status
Not open for further replies.