No belief, no confidence

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Pay had the team scrapping and fighting for results but I think once the 6 again rubbish came in we couldn't match teams on effort and defense alone.
Agree there mate, we are not athletic enough but we've had a whole off-season to work on it....

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In games you imbecile, how may games did we lose by less then 6 points. FmD go support netball you are dead set embarrassing yourself Trent
how many games did we lose by less than 6 points, do we get a prem for that? We ve played 3 rounds this year you tit

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the 2009 and 2014 teams tried hard, this is the opposite of trying hard and that includes under dean pay last year when we used to collapse every game

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
how many games did we lose by less than 6 points, do we get a prem for that? We ve played 3 rounds this year you tit
We've played 3 games and scored zero points in 2, been abs
So yeah, your point is completely irrelevant , think before you speak champ
No you fuck knuckle I said resilience, losing by less then fucking 6 is showing resilience,. You are either very stupid or drunk. You're saying we've only played 3 games..... True and we were competitive for a half of one game and held scoreless in the other 2. Going fantastic hey

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its as simple as that.
They try hard, but there is no belief and no confidence with the ball.
This is a coaching thing,
The coaching staff should be providing the technical side of attack.
I watch and yell at the TV, "somebody just bloody do something!!!" They stand flat in attack, and looked stunned when the ball is passed to them. No-one has any idea what to do, so they run one out in slow motion, get up in slow motion, and think about who to pass to while the opposition rushes up and shuts down play.

Nobody can read what's in front of them, they just do training runs, then kick on the fifth.

No urgency, no running onto the ball, no speed in attack - just slow motion, predictable plays.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We've played 3 games and scored zero points in 2, been abs

No you fuck knuckle I said resilience, losing by less then fucking 6 is showing resilience,. You are either very stupid or drunk. You're saying we've only played 3 games..... True and we were competitive for a half of one game and held scoreless in the other 2. Going fantastic hey
So after 3 rounds your comparing this team to last? Yeah good shout you fucking idiot, last years team was dogshite, this years is dogshite, stop talking as if its the coach thats the big issue

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So after 3 rounds your comparing this team to last? Yeah good shout you fucking idiot, last years team was dogshite, this years is dogshite, stop talking as if its the coach thats the big issue
Ummm again I didn't I said last year we were more resilient..... Read

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Beg to differ, under Pay we were at least resilient and were up for the fight. Now we roll over as soon as the opposition score.
Pay didn't challenge and push the players the way Barrett is. Pay didn't expect much from the players, and didn't challenge them, so they occupied a kind of mediocre safe-space that only began to show it's true colours last season. This season was a roll of the dice that had to happen, there was an outside chance that there would be immeadiate positive signs. Unfortunately the team, so low on confidence for so long, is not responding yet to Barretts higher expectations in a positive fashion, they are responding with fear. But there isn't really any other option. Better players are coming, but right now the current squad has to keep working and being worked on to get them past this problem. Better players came this season, and as each game has happened they have gotten worse. Did they suddenly just become rubbish players? Of course not.

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
View attachment 22484
“Under Pay atleast we had resilience“ This everyone is how to make someone look silly.
No cock bag under Pay we had resilience is a lot different to saying his coaching is better. But while you brought it up what does look better from a coaching perspective this year?

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No cock bag under Pay we had resilience is a lot different to saying his coaching is better. But while you brought it up what does look better from a coaching perspective this year?
You literally said above “Ummm again I didn't I said last year we were more resilient” my image above clearly shows you did you fucking divvy. Im not calling Barrett a good coach , I said the players are fucking shithouses and have been for years.

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
View attachment 22484
“Under Pay atleast we had resilience“ This everyone is how to make someone look silly.
You literally said above “Ummm again I didn't I said last year we were more resilient” my image above clearly shows you did you fucking divvy. Im not calling Barrett a good coach , I said the players are fucking shithouses and have been for years.
Fuck me dick head I said last year we were more resilient, which we were. Never did I compare their coaching ability, I couldn't give a shit if Donald duck coached us last year to be honest. I care about performance and our first 3 this year are fucking abhorrent

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
And for the record I think Pay was a shit coach who had no imagination what so ever, so far this year we are even worse which is fucking mind boggling

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Theres alot of guys past it napa hoppa to name a few lot need to move on the years over need to bring in young guns blood them averillo aint no 5/8

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
They don't try hard.
Exactly, they let Milford offload with 2 people on him, we don't dominate the ruck in defence because everyone sits back and is waiting for the man next to him to do so something... It's so sad how much we lack in aggression and heart.