No belief, no confidence

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No hope with this lot.
Spoon favorites.
Cant even score a point.

5.25 points per game scoring average
Whilst conceding 25 points average per game.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
well it's not just coaching because it's been the same issue with 3 different coaches
You are right, whilst im
certainly not defending Barrett, a few of these players have been awful for years, we had the worst attack last year. These players are a bunch of snakes who throw their coach under the bus with a lack of effort, not one of them deserve to wear that bulldogs jersey.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was we?We was for a few games yeah later in the season, I seen us get smashed comfortably for a. good number of weeks, showing the same little effort as today.
Beg to differ, under Pay we were at least resilient and were up for the fight. Now we roll over as soon as the opposition score.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s like the whole side has been drinking to much soy milk

have we gone woke

soft as

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Was we?We was for a few games yeah later in the season, I seen us get smashed comfortably for a. good number of weeks, showing the same little effort as today.
Beg to differ.

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mate, open your eyes, if you believe coaching is our bigger issue, you havent watched this team of shithouses for the past 5 years
I just said that I believe under Pay we at least had resilience you fucking clown, if you think we are travelling better get help seriously.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just said that I believe under Pay we at least had resilience you fucking clown, if you think we are travelling better get help seriously.
What are you talking about , if you call us winning 3 games last year resilient, you literally know fuck all you idiot.

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What are you talking about , if you call us winning 3 games last year resilient, you literally know fuck all you idiot.
In games you imbecile, how may games did we lose by less then 6 points. FmD go support netball you are dead set embarrassing yourself Trent

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Are we now going back to the is it the coach or the players question? Lol we’ve gone around full circle and we’re in the same spot haha what a dumb arse club. I can’t believe some of the players wear a Canterbury jersey

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Keep going though, you are highly entertaining... Just not bright

Tricky65

New Pup
Reaction score
That’s probably the worst performance I’ve ever seen from a Bulldogs outfit in thirty + years of supporting them. I’m embarrassed to say I’m a Bulldog. This was supposed to be the year to kickstart a new era. I hope not. Flanagan not delivering on promise and Kotric very disappointing

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Beg to differ, under Pay we were at least resilient and were up for the fight. Now we roll over as soon as the opposition score.
Pay had the team scrapping and fighting for results but I think once the 6 again rubbish came in we couldn't match teams on effort and defense alone.

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Our issues are not coaching.. its roster... Youngest spine in the comp..Wingers are both not 1st grade material and are running back deep in their halves with no momentum due to our pack being murdered in line speed play the ball and contact.. Elliot RFM and Thompson only forwards that should be kept next year in starting line up.. Jackson seems to be carrying injury or has lost alot of speed.. shame.. the others are bench players no more. MARTY Tapau Brandon Smith and Ryan Sutton are 3 guys Id love to see here next year.. Add Jac and a gun right centre and were competing again...

Reactions: ATT