Rumour Nick Meaney unhappy

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I'd take Meaney back in an instant. But with Papi and his busted knee cap, probs in his best interest to stay at Melbourne and see how it plays out
I know, right.... why do they hate on him so much?

Okunbors Cradle Snatchers

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
fuck oath i would take meaney back in a heartbeat

you seem to forget that yeah didn't have that xfactor but he will still solid in a pretty deadshit backline and was our top try scorer for a season im sure

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So let me get this right, He went to a club that he knew didn;t have a position for him but wanted to be in the Melbourne system with a chance to become the next Melbourne Utility player. He ends up playing much of the season at 1, 5/8 and on the Wing. But is unhappy, because he doesn't have a fulltime role in either Fullback or 5/8....

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So let me get this right, He went to a club that he knew didn;t have a position for him but wanted to be in the Melbourne system with a chance to become the next Melbourne Utility player. He ends up playing much of the season at 1, 5/8 and on the Wing. But is unhappy, because he doesn't have a fulltime role in either Fullback or 5/8....
Correct., Kids these days, eh?

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Averillo is better than this flog who fucked us over. Go fuck yourself in Melbourne and never come back.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It's going to be a long offseason... Nasheed and Dave Holland seem knowledgeable and respectable compared to these threads
I have been right about:

*Elliott being a superstar we would come to regret letting go
*JMK improving exponentially under a competent coach
*TPJ being overpaid and under delivering when everyone here was saying he'd be the best forward in the game (lol)
* Flano showing immediate signs of improvement once Barrett was gone
* Schoupp being an average player with a poor attitude

Why do you feel the need to disrespect me in this way when my track record is so good?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I have been right about:

*Elliott being a superstar we would come to regret letting go
*JMK improving exponentially under a competent coach
*TPJ being overpaid and under delivering when everyone here was saying he'd be the best forward in the game (lol)
* Flano showing immediate signs of improvement once Barrett was gone
* Schoupp being an average player with a poor attitude

Why do you feel the need to disrespect me in this way when my track record is so good?
You forgot Okunbur being a great player that deserves to be in FG.

I wasn't disrespecting you. I was giving you a compliment. Clearly you love trolling.. You've now surpassed some of the Kennel trolling greats. Congratulations.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You forgot Okunbur being a great player that deserves to be in FG.

I wasn't disrespecting you. I was giving you a compliment. Clearly you love trolling.. You've now surpassed some of the Kennel trolling greats. Congratulations.
Okunbor was our best player in the NSW Cup semi and close to our best in the GF, so I was probably on the mark with that one too. I left it off because he hasn't yet shown it in first grade, but I am sure he would look a lot better under the improved systems and structures of a good coach too.

Call me a troll if you want, dawg. But for a troll, I get a lot of things right.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Word on the street is, that with Hughes, Munster and Paps all locked up long term, Nick Meaney has expressed concerns to close family and friends that he doesn't have a future at Melbourne and is considering asking for a release. Nick really wants to play fullback or five eighth, and showed this year he has all the tools to make it as an elite 1. If the release is granted, should we make a play for him? Would be way cheaper than Crichton, and a less risky option.
I can see that you're getting quite a few bites.....

sassy-fishing.gif

I can't get any.....

6cf97fd2f84a9162989d13d3e0de34d8.gif

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Meaney is a solid player at times but he's not worth losing any sleep over and is easily replaceable.

Maybe if we re-signed Meaney, we don't get Kiraz. I know who I'd rather have.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could be ok as a wing option outside Kiraz, but should not be a first choice spike player already got at least 1 player in our spine like that already