Rumour Nick Meaney unhappy

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been right about:

*Elliott being a superstar we would come to regret letting go
*JMK improving exponentially under a competent coach
*TPJ being overpaid and under delivering when everyone here was saying he'd be the best forward in the game (lol)
* Flano showing immediate signs of improvement once Barrett was gone
* Schoupp being an average player with a poor attitude

Why do you feel the need to disrespect me in this way when my track record is so good?
I've tried so hard to resist responding to your posts Nasheed but you got me with this one

I have been right about:

LOL superstar. You sound like a friggin journo who refers to every plodder as a gun. He's a decent player who happens to be a c***
No regrets about letting him go on and off field

Yes he has marginally improved but the bar was set so low to begin with. Going from a 1/10 to 3/10 is hardly worth bragging about. Worst hooker in the NRL
*TPJ being overpaid and under delivering when everyone here was saying he'd be the best forward in the game (lol)
Correct. He has the potential to be the best forward so let's see what Ciraldo can do
Copy and paste the JMK answer. Worst 7 in the NRL (and possibly NSW Cup)
Holy crap I didn't know you were against Schoup. You do realise he's a plodder right....he's exactly the type of player you should be supporting.
You're complelety right about Schoup although I'll add selfish to the list. He tries to be a hero instead of being a team player.
Again, are you sure you dont want to change your mind on supporitng him. Most of TK hates him as a player so you should be his biggest fan

Why do you feel the need to disrespect me in this way when my track record is so good?
Bro 2/5 is not good

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dave Klemmer being talked about @ Belmore, James Graham came back to the club, Billy slater will coach NRL and was spoken too at belmore, but my big 1 is Perham will be our number 1 and Averillo won't be at the club longterm

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dave Klemmer being talked about @ Belmore, James Graham came back to the club, Billy slater will coach NRL and was spoken too at belmore, but my big 1 is Perham will be our number 1 and Averillo won't be at the club longterm
Hahahahaha…. You’ve been watching Eddie Murphy Delirious again haven’t you Dave?

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d have Meaney back. We never allowed him to mature and develop at FB. He’s got pace and is safe under the high ball. Wouldn’t break the bank either.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I've tried so hard to resist responding to your posts Nasheed but you got me with this one

I have been right about:

LOL superstar. You sound like a friggin journo who refers to every plodder as a gun. He's a decent player who happens to be a c***
No regrets about letting him go on and off field

Yes he has marginally improved but the bar was set so low to begin with. Going from a 1/10 to 3/10 is hardly worth bragging about. Worst hooker in the NRL
Correct. He has the potential to be the best forward so let's see what Ciraldo can do
Copy and paste the JMK answer. Worst 7 in the NRL (and possibly NSW Cup)
Holy crap I didn't know you were against Schoup. You do realise he's a plodder right....he's exactly the type of player you should be supporting.
You're complelety right about Schoup although I'll add selfish to the list. He tries to be a hero instead of being a team player.
Again, are you sure you dont want to change your mind on supporitng him. Most of TK hates him as a player so you should be his biggest fan

Bro 2/5 is not good
Haha wow, I really got under your skin, hey?

*Elliott is an emerging superstar of the game, no doubt about it. His numbers this year were elite. Most of our forwards would have struggled to go forward on a moving walkway this year, and you think we didn’t miss a bloke who Could reel off 100 metres in his sleep? Hahahahahahahaha

*Come on, bro. JMK is Wayne Bennett’s marquee recruit. No way is he the worst hooker in the comp. He has potential to be one of the best.

*TPJ has potential to be the best forward in the comp? Yeah, right….and I have potential to lick my own balls. Doesn’t mean I’m going to apply myself to achieving it.

*I showed a great deal of improvement, and will show more next year. You’re wrong, Ciraldo knows I have potential, that’s why he bought me coffee.

*No I don’t want to support Schoupp. I was bagging him out last year when you lot were all going on about how good he was. It’s only this year people have come around to my way of thinking.

I am the kennel’s greatest mind. Acknowledge me!

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will you stop posting when ciraldo gives you some sage career advice and tells you to look forward to spending your remaining time in a bulldogs jumper in reserve grade and there is not a hope in hell you will receive an extension beyond your current contract.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard Nick Meaney has never been happier. Winning more games, playing in the finals. Loves Melbourne.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Word on the street is, that with Hughes, Munster and Paps all locked up long term, Nick Meaney has expressed concerns to close family and friends that he doesn't have a future at Melbourne and is considering asking for a release. Nick really wants to play fullback or five eighth, and showed this year he has all the tools to make it as an elite 1. If the release is granted, should we make a play for him? Would be way cheaper than Crichton, and a less risky option.
Elite 1 [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haha wow, I really got under your skin, hey?

*Elliott is an emerging superstar of the game, no doubt about it. His numbers this year were elite. Most of our forwards would have struggled to go forward on a moving walkway this year, and you think we didn’t miss a bloke who Could reel off 100 metres in his sleep? Hahahahahahahaha

*Come on, bro. JMK is Wayne Bennett’s marquee recruit. No way is he the worst hooker in the comp. He has potential to be one of the best.

*TPJ has potential to be the best forward in the comp? Yeah, right….and I have potential to lick my own balls. Doesn’t mean I’m going to apply myself to achieving it.

*I showed a great deal of improvement, and will show more next year. You’re wrong, Ciraldo knows I have potential, that’s why he bought me coffee.

*No I don’t want to support Schoupp. I was bagging him out last year when you lot were all going on about how good he was. It’s only this year people have come around to my way of thinking.

I am the kennel’s greatest mind. Acknowledge me!
By the way, how are you after you had some of your ribs removed? I hope the pain is worth the pleasure LOL.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Traitors normally get 30 pieces of silver but in Meaney's case, I wouldn't give him the steam off my piss!
He actually left when off contract. So I wouldn't consider him a traitor.

Always thought he was a decent player. Just needed to add that bit of size to make a bigger impact. Melbourne picked him up at the right time. Wouldn't mind if he came back.

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Rather rona back
Nah... apparently Rona is a virus that has a negative impact on team mates. The Bulldogs have been lethargic enough for the past 8 years without inviting another Rona case into the team.

Reactions: 88

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Word on the street is, that with Hughes, Munster and Paps all locked up long term, Nick Meaney has expressed concerns to close family and friends that he doesn't have a future at Melbourne and is considering asking for a release. Nick really wants to play fullback or five eighth, and showed this year he has all the tools to make it as an elite 1. If the release is granted, should we make a play for him? Would be way cheaper than Crichton, and a less risky option.
We should never have let him go

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
By the way, how are you after you had some of your ribs removed? I hope the pain is worth the pleasure LOL.
I feel you are implying something here, but my innocent mind can not conceive of what it might be.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tribal chief > b grade movie actor. What happened to The Rock? He used to be cool.
There are persistent rumours that the headline act for the next Wrestlemania will be Reigns vs Rock for the WWE belt. Rock will win and quickly drop the belt again to one of the up and comers, because he is too busy for a long run. This sounds plausible to me, except that I am not convinced they actually plan that far ahead. We shall see.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
There are persistent rumours that the headline act for the next Wrestlemania will be Reigns vs Rock for the WWE belt. Rock will win and quickly drop the belt again to one of the up and comers, because he is too busy for a long run. This sounds plausible to me, except that I am not convinced they actually plan that far ahead. We shall see.
Yeah, I heard that. I can see why they want to do it due to The Rock’s profile and the publicity it would generate. But I’ve had enough of part timers in the main event of Mania. After all the work they’ve done building Roman up, I’d much rather see him drop the belt directly to a full time talent. I did love The Rock back in the day, but they need to build for the future now.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, I heard that. I can see why they want to do it due to The Rock’s profile and the publicity it would generate. But I’ve had enough of part timers in the main event of Mania. After all the work they’ve done building Roman up, I’d much rather see him drop the belt directly to a full time talent. I did love The Rock back in the day, but they need to build for the future now.
That whole tribal chief storyline is so fkn cringey