Official Nick Cotric signs three year deal with the Bulldogs

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Would really love for us to steal Harley Smith Shields (CTW) off Canberra now aswell. Quality player better than the Fiji bloke who debuted last night imo. They would be filthy, already having a cry on their forums calling us a basket case and going on like they are some elite club that's won something in the last 20 years lol

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What would Cotric do if they wanted to immediately release him?

Come to us and walk on as first start centre to help avoid a spoon or sit on the bench/sideline for a possible finals series?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

Come to us and walk on as first start centre to help avoid a spoon or sit on the bench/sideline for a possible finals series?
I really don't think we have the salary cap space to fit Cotric in, we don't even know if we can fit CHN and/or Okunbor in yet. Brining Thompson over early would of taken a lot (if not all) of our remaining salary cap going into the season.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Doubt Raiders will want to lose Cotric till next year anyway. Simonsen is gone for the year and they don’t have much depth in the backs.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets not be fooled here, Cotric is a good signing IF we bring in the correct players to play alongside him, we still need a fullback, halfback (maybe 2) depending on Foran leaving and a 9. If we dont sign them we are still miles off, also its very important we keep CHN as hes got so much potential and with Thompson , can make us a dominant pack.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
But I did lol... of course you were gonna deflect the other post that I showed to prove that ahaha
That was a separate post. They were made weeks apart. Honour what you said in this one 41EB53CE-1067-42B7-8747-60590E177987.png

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If we sign cotric and if manage to convince corey to stay

We have cotric, CHN, thompson, hoppa, Jackson

Is this enough to say to potential targets that we are building and we're an attractive club to sign for?

doggy bill

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I was reading their forum last week... Fuck they think they are an elite club, yes they made the GF and played some exciting footy but so did we... And we've both won nothing so I don't see where their perceived 'elitism' has come from.

I haven't seen much of this kid. Isn't he at the cowboys ?
Yes, he has had a few bench starts for the cows this year. Talented gutsy player.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sort out this bet in a PM or something. It’s a rare positive thing for the club in the last few weeks and let’s keep to talking about that instead of clogging it up with useless crap.
I agree... fuckboy was the one who brought it up

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
That was my first post on the matter, just because I didn’t mention pay on the second one doesn’t mean shit, I obviously meant pay
Ok so it doesn’t matter what I say today if I said something else three weeks ago. Nice try. We knew you’d back out though