Official Nick Cotric signs three year deal with the Bulldogs

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Of course it is, I'm just saying if Lewis did some how happen to make it as a forward then Yeo would be the most comparable forward. Similar builds, defensive workload and technique, running style, etc. How @Bazildog got to CHN i'll never know :tearsofjoy:
Jeeesusss...sorry Super Bitch mode for not getting the correct ridiculous comparison.. I was more trying to explain my thoughts to Brady K about Averillo needing to be played and not playing Foran in the halves. I doubt he will become a forward because to many pillocks are still telling him that he is the man at 7..

Go find something else to pick on for fucks sake or I will regress back into my Voldemort rage..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Jeeesusss...sorry Super Bitch mode for not getting the correct ridiculous comparison.. I was more trying to explain my thoughts to Brady K about Averillo needing to be played and not playing Foran in the halves. I doubt he will become a forward because to many pillocks are still telling him that he is the man at 7..

Go find something else to pick on for fucks sake or I will regress back into my Voldemort rage..
Found something else, why haven't you blocked Brad?

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Until all the bitches start whingeing about the next coach. I’ve seen it happen with every coach since the kennel began
**** isn't the coach yet so my rage doesn't count..

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Very much validated based on results to date too;

Kieran Foran & Lachlan Lewis= 5-4= 56%
Kieran Foran & Brandon Wakeham= 0-4= 0%

Source: @Freakzilla
Wow that’s amazing . 9 games with 1 combination and 4 games with the other. Your theory is definitely validated with such a large pool of data and no other variables.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A fair bit more expensive than that, but I agree.
I think relative to the cap at the time it wouldn't be far off. J Moz wasn't cheap at the time either but we probably paid more this time. Hopefully Cotric goes to another level and no one will care what his salary is.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow that’s amazing . 9 games with 1 combination and 4 games with the other. Your theory is definitely validated with such a large pool of data and no other variables.
Settle down mate. Just a bit of info to probably explain why we’ve reverted back to Lewis/Foran.

Feel free to provide an alternate data pool to support otherwise.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We know need to sort the half/ five eight, hooker and fullback. Once sorted we if anything left over need a run off the back fence type meter gainer. Preferably with a big hit. Francis Molo type. Then we can utilise the attack in attacking zones. Instead of Tolman on the 4, developing well but

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Sam Perrett had great quality runs out of our own end and quick play the balls

once again we were in the top 4 when hasler removed Perrett from the team, the only time we have been in the top 8 since is when fading away the rest of 2016 then at the start of the nrl season because C is a good letter in the alphabet
I wasn't down playing Perretts value, was more of the fact that he plays like Sam but with less value. Just because he scored 5 tries most wingers should score doesn't mean he's good. Infact even with his shit attitude Remis would have scored all those tries aswell

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Settle down guys, signing Cotric should be great news and celebrated, not a bitch fight thread. Me, im delighted to see things changing with a new coach and a couple of good signings so far, with more to come. Any time now I will get my hope back with the doggies