Official Nick Cotric signs three year deal with the Bulldogs

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why do people want bird ?

Is it the million dollar contract he’s on that says he can play? The 17 games he’s actually played in 3 seasons ? The two ACL’s he’s done ? The rheumatoid arthritis he has that makes his body way older then it is? Or are we so impressed with Forans injury history that we want someone that plays less games?

Getting Bird shouldn’t be an option. I’d rather promote a junior
Fuck bird, we already have our man made of glass, that’s enough.!!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
He played really well I thought. Scored first try and his name was constantly mentioned with involvement. Although Stuart says he isn't a centre he played there and was great. It's a really good signing moving forward.

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He played really well I thought. Scored first try and his name was constantly mentioned with involvement. Although Stuart says he isn't a centre he played there and was great. It's a really good signing moving forward.
Nice of Ricky to start giving him some game time there as preparation for us ;)

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Cotric was a centre fullback in the lower grades, but a wing spot opened up in first grade and he made it his own. He’s a good winger but I think he can make a great centre. Loves busting tackles

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Played 55 odd minutes at centre, bagged a try, was pushed out onto the wing after CNK came off injured, then finished the game off playing fullback after Rapana came off. Had a really solid game, a try, 3 tackle breaks, a few offloads and covered three positions well.