Next years centres

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
3. Averillo
4. Alamoti

Xerri is built like a back rower after all his anabolic juicing. Wont be playing centre
You are so out of date, stop looking at pictures from last year. Do yourself a favour and update your knowledge, get along to Roger Fabri's Speed Academy at Maroubra and take a look at the current Xerri, with 6 months still to go before he starts NRL training. Tip, make sure your phone has a decent stop watch app.

Always a Bulldog

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Exactly those beast pics are from feb 22 lol.
To the ppl who think he is still the size of 2 locomotives check out a Wwos interview from April this year Danny Wiedler did :tearsofjoy:

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tend to think Xerri will be ready to go round 1. He has been training already, has a preseason and trials to prepare, has more natural speed in his little toe Then Alomoti. This leaves Jake to partner Xerri and Alomoti on the outer.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are so out of date, stop looking at pictures from last year. Do yourself a favour and update your knowledge, get along to Roger Fabri's Speed Academy at Maroubra and take a look at the current Xerri, with 6 months still to go before he starts NRL training. Tip, make sure your phone has a decent stop watch app.

Always a Bulldog
I’ll bring a drug test kit before I worry about the stopwatch

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We've got the best centre we've had in years that can score points from anywhere and people want to replace him with reserve graders from Qcup that are older than him with 0 NRL experience :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
For all we know this is a NSW Cup depth signing to replace Casey. Avo has to stay now he’s starting show he can be a strike weapon

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So is Wilson, he has proved he has a good work rate, unlike some ofnthe other albatrosses
I don't think he has "proven" anything after 1 game. Not saying he doesn't have talent, but 1 game is 1 game.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Burden of proof is on the one making the claim, mate. "his average defense has conceded way more tries than he has scored" is hyperbolic nonsense. He's scored 7 tries from 12 appearances and has 4 try assists. His Tackling Efficiency is higher than Graham's at 83.4%. The kid's 22 and has two things you can't coach, instinct and speed. He's not the best defensive centre in the league right now, no, but he'll get tougher with age. Of the centres on our books for next year, he's at the top of the pecking order right now.
Totally agree.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Has a good running game, but same as BBO defense/size is an issue
Hahaha bullshit. BBO is a beast for his size, and a very solid defender when he was playing hooker last year. Besides, they are both halves. They are not meant to be big bodies.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
3. Averillo
4. Alamoti

Xerri is built like a back rower after all his anabolic juicing. Wont be playing centre
Yeah sure mate. You don't have a player with speed to burn making 30+ tackles and running one out all game. Sivo is on the wing FFS and he is a beast!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol, resorting to swearing because your sick of justifying your moronic opinion, i understand, i really do
I've just read 5 pages of this thread and your the only moron bagging Averilo and saying he won't be re-signed.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not sold on Rajab. Bailey is much better.
I haven't seen enough reggies games this year to say 1 way or another, either way, my point was, we need to upgrade someone to the top 30 next year as we don't have any back up halves.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've just read 5 pages of this thread and your the only moron bagging Averilo and saying he won't be re-signed.
And? I don'tneed anyone to validate my opinion. Proved by the fact my first post of the thread suggested, i knew people will be butt hurt.He has been able to negotiate or re-sign since last November . . .I'm not the only one questioning his abilities

Last edited:

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah sure mate. You don't have a player with speed to burn making 30+ tackles and running one out all game. Sivo is on the wing FFS and he is a beast!
Bahahaha, you're comparing Sivo's ball running to Avo's