Next years centres

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope he stays even if he's NSW cup centre, its great to have experienced guys like this in reserve grade, especially for a position we have plenty of depth for. Won't anyone of experience or development as I think Gabriel still young and Samrami can be other centre.
I can't disagree, But like Thommo, i doubt he will accept the offer we make him

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Please what defensive issues? This is an absolute myth. Hes no worse than all the other centre options in defence.

His attack is 1000000% netter than all other centre options combined. And as you said he showed that. He moves so fucking well for a big guy its amazing.

He starts every week if im coach. He will create and score so many more points than he will let in. Plus he will put fear and stress into the opposition. CC is an idiot. You gotta use all your top talent at all times. He is one.

@ASSASSIN back a brother up! Lol (not that this dude is a hater or anything haha but just cause why not!)
It was clear to anyone watching nsw cup last year that out of he and alamoti he was definitely the better option with a higher ceiling.