Newcastle next week

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely zero chance again! unless burton has a masterclass. the rest ive got no hope in! We only win through overturned opposition tries lol. or individual efforts through JAC/burton. The rest of the team is utterly useless.

Newcastle will win and win big! They need to so Baz gets sacked. I fucking hate the roosters win now cause baz got a few more games.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely zero chance again! unless burton has a masterclass. the rest ive got no hope in! We only win through overturned opposition tries lol. or individual efforts through JAC/burton. The rest of the team is utterly useless.

Newcastle will win and win big! They need to so Baz gets sacked. I fucking hate the roosters win now cause baz got a few more games.
You never know, maybe Gus has a new coach lined up but there is no interest in taking over this season. In that situation he would want Baz to be feeling safe, secure and loved until the end of season.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After round 11 if we are serious about not proceeding with Dufty we should give someone else the game time.
Actually wait……. No don’t fuck up some kids potential by let him being coached by Trent Barrett. The guy sucks any and all talent from players. Absolute Cancer. Never been more embarrassed to call him our coach

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We beat the Roosters with a different halfback than that. More than two points also? NVM
Roosters lost to Knights and us so they're hardly a yardstick.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
And Parra lost to the tigers. I’m assuming you think the tigers are a better team?
They're not, Parra have these games in them. We lost to the Broncos twice, one was a lot more embarrassing than the other.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They're not, Parra have these games in them. We lost to the Broncos twice, one was a lot more embarrassing than the other.
Every top teams have those games in them
In every sport? But in todays game a win over the roosters is more impressive than that in the first round of a season where we both score one try a piece. Roosters been in top 4 for many years where have the cowboys been?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Every top teams have those games in them
In every sport? But in todays game a win over the roosters is more impressive than that in the first round of a season where we both score one try a piece. Roosters been in top 4 for many years where have the cowboys been?
Where are the cowboys now?

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We either win well and things gel or we get pummeled

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
But for how long? Listen if you’re here to push your Averillo to 7 agenda we’ve all forgotten that bloke exists. His performances on the field have cemented that also. Even at centre.
We played better in rounds 1 and 2 and I am completely justified in my opinion having seen the season unfold. What's happening now is just the result of poor management and coaching.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We played better in rounds 1 and 2 and I am completely justified in my opinion having seen the season unfold. What's happening now is just the result of poor management and coaching.
But we played better in round 8 than 1,2. The coach has always been a fucken dud. He actually makes me sick. Maybe if we had a better coach our young players wouldn’t be so shit and gutless