Newcastle next week

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We played better in rounds 1 and 2 and I am completely justified in my opinion having seen the season unfold. What's happening now is just the result of poor management and coaching.
Our opposition in rounds 1 and 2 were poor, making us look better than we really are

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know if the.boys turn up a loss next week they well and trilly want the spoon!

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
1. Dufty
2. Okunbor
3. Naden
4. Schoupp
5. Ado Carr
6. Burton
7. Flanagan
8.Ava
9.JMK
10. Vaughn
11. Jackson
12. TPJ
13. King

14. Thompson
15. Waddel
16. Patololo
17. Averillo

Give it a run Baz or Nathan Brown will leave you red faced again

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We need this win. End of discussion. Lose and anything short of baz being sacked is not acceptable.
And yet I think you know too he won't be...
A few days ago I was reasonably confident we would beat the Knights but not now...

steveng

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
1. Dufty
2. Okunbor
3. Naden
4. Schoupp
5. Ado Carr
6. Burton
7. Flanagan
8.Ava
9.JMK
10. Vaughn
11. Jackson
12. TPJ
13. King

14. Thompson
15. Waddel
16. Patololo
17. Averillo

Give it a run Baz or Nathan Brown will leave you red faced again
I think this side is close to the best players we can offer right now , Averillo needs more time to develop and coming off the bench make’s sense as he can offer versatility .. add Kiraz for Oka when he is allowed to play and TPJ in the middle and we need to stick with it !

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuckin lol… Those 2 teams are now 3rd and 8th on the ladder after 9 rounds. What are you waffling about :tearsofjoy:
You’re kidding yourself if you think the cowboys and broncos were playing at this level in rounds 1 and 2. Wake up to yourself lol.

The cowboys scored 4 points against us in round 1. If we played them now they would score 40

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuckin lol… Those 2 teams are now 3rd and 8th on the ladder after 9 rounds. What are you waffling about :tearsofjoy:
Same as the clowns 6 weeks ago telling me Newcastle werent interested in Brooks anymore because they "are flying"

lmaoo

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You’re kidding yourself if you think the cowboys and broncos were playing at this level in rounds 1 and 2. Wake up to yourself lol.

The cowboys scored 4 points against us in round 1. If we played them now they would score 40
Im kidding myself hahaha, I am still trying to work out what your point is from your original post.

3rd and 8th with 5 wins and 4 wins each compared to our 2 and equal last on the ladder.

At this level?? it was rounds 1 and 2 so everyone was in the same boat. We got lucky on effort in Round 1 and unlucky with effort in rounds 2 and 3.. After that, just rubbish until another effort win on the back of a Gus gee up.

We are a poorly coached team but have more than enough quality on our roster to be much higher than last, at the very least we should be around the Broncos on 4-5. Even without Mahoney and Kikua we should have at least 4 or 5 wins with this squad.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can’t wait for Ponga to play to his salary and score a hat trick and set up four tries.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
On to the next. Put a fkn target on Pongas back and shut him down. We can beat these gronks.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Clune, Frizzell and Barnett back... We will be losing this one I think

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
TBallz needs to start being proactive and apply for the dogs assistant coaches job now before he gets sacked and no one will want him even as a ball boy.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The pressure on the side to perform in this match will be huge. They'll bottle it.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It baffles me they don’t use this more often. Cam Munster was a beast at it with JAC in Melbourne.
We are totally void of any real set planned plays.

Yet we play every ruck in a structured planned fashion. Just like we obviously train. 5 settlers before a Hail Mary play on the 5th.

It’s like any vision our players have. Any creativity that was is them gets drilled out of them. They are coached to be structured in order to keep completions high.

That’s clearly not working as our completions playing safe are atrocious. It’s time the shackles come off and start playing footy. We cannot be any worse.

They need to use The speed we have with early kicks behind.

They need to practice set plays from attacking scrums. Just once even do what every other team does and trap the ball in the scrum.

They need to practice kick offs and goal line drop outs. Get Pat Richard’s in to coach them.