new to league, new to the bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
Good on you Jess... and welcome to the Kennel.. :D

Great to see supporters in the Southern state... and ones for the Bulldogs are added bonus... :grinning:

Don't worry.... not too many teams win at the Graveyard... just be glad you got out there and got to see the team... that's always the best part.

Have fun here.. :D

jessicaaah

there's always next year
Reaction score
Thanks! I really love this place. It's such a retreat. Ahh *bliss*

If i had a dollar for every time someone asked me today "your team sucks, so why don't you just go for Storm?" i'd be so frickin' rich. And quite frankly i'm SICK of hearing it and i just think they miss the whole point of supporting completely.

It was so amazing to see out of towners there for the game knowing how much money they'd probably spent just to show their support. There werent many doggies supporters there, but it so amazing to see them. And of course i just wanted to cling onto their ankles and make them take me with them. Storm supporters, forgive me, seem pretty greedy. Judging by the questions i was asked today it seemed like quite a few people only want to follow a team who wins primarily because they win. Sad.

100% Warriors

THANKS HAZ!
Reaction score
supp jessicah i no im delayed i jst relized the thread now lol ...welcome to the kennel

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
jess forget the rest
put your shoes on
come hang with the pest...opss i mean best.
the dogs.
going through a transistion but next year the team is looking very strong...hope sbw stays.

jessicaaah

there's always next year
Reaction score
hahaha kimmy. it actually felt that way yesterday. i know, silly, but still.

tanka

New Pup
Reaction score
hey jess welcome to the kennel hope you enjoy it and a very big welcome for supporting the mighty bulldogs,hope you stick with them as we are not going very well at the moment but things will change soon,whos ur fave player?

jessicaaah

there's always next year
Reaction score
i know, it's so depressing. thanks for the welcome though!

i dont really have a favorite player per se but i do enjoy watching reni maitua and matt utai play.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
and new to the kennel, 'course.

Hello!

I'm from Melbourne and come from an AFL following family but was never much into it and thought i wasnt interested in football at all. Until my friends from NSW got me into league and now i'm HOOKED. (My family thinks i'm weird now, but i feel like i've joined a cult and i love it.)

It probably would have seemed natural to go for Storm but no, for some reason i just didnt feel it. I just had this irrational pull towards the Bulldogs thus, you guys have a new fan in your midst.

I'm going to my first game on Saturday and i'm BEYOND excited.
Welcome. It is always good when someone finally sees the light. It can be a bit hectic at times on the kennel but don't let the lunatics get to you.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello and welcome, I hope we can make you laugh and the Bulldogs are a bit more entertaining for the rest of year, they doing it a bit rough but they will be back.

dRE

Waterboy
Reaction score
It was so amazing to see out of towners there for the game knowing how much money they'd probably spent just to show their support.

Welcome and yes i was at the match from Sydney but i supose that is nothing as i went to our match in New Zealand and Gold Coast again this year. It has always been great to see and meet dogs supporters away from Sydney, you must come up for a home game sometime and you will have a ball.

jessicaaah

there's always next year
Reaction score
That'd be so much fun. I've got heaps of friends in Sydney so i will definitely have to make the trip up one weekend.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Hello and welcome, I hope we can make you laugh and the Bulldogs are a bit more entertaining for the rest of year, they doing it a bit rough but they will be back.
*Paedo alert paedo alert*

Status
Not open for further replies.