new to league, new to the bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

jessicaaah

there's always next year
Reaction score
and new to the kennel, 'course.

Hello!

I'm from Melbourne and come from an AFL following family but was never much into it and thought i wasnt interested in football at all. Until my friends from NSW got me into league and now i'm HOOKED. (My family thinks i'm weird now, but i feel like i've joined a cult and i love it.)

It probably would have seemed natural to go for Storm but no, for some reason i just didnt feel it. I just had this irrational pull towards the Bulldogs thus, you guys have a new fan in your midst.

I'm going to my first game on Saturday and i'm BEYOND excited.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
and new to the kennel, 'course.

Hello!

I'm from Melbourne and come from an AFL following family but was never much into it and thought i wasnt interested in football at all. Until my friends from NSW got me into league and now i'm HOOKED. (My family thinks i'm weird now, but i feel like i've joined a cult and i love it.)

It probably would have seemed natural to go for Storm but no, for some reason i just didnt feel it. I just had this irrational pull towards the Bulldogs thus, you guys have a new fan in your midst.

I'm going to my first game on Saturday and i'm BEYOND excited.
good on yah.welcome to the circus.have fun on the kennel and dont take anything to serious...cause in the circus there is always clowns.

SonnyBillJnr

TwoAmostsMakeA[Pε&#1
Reaction score
WE HATE YOU CAUSE YOUR FROM MELBOURNE!
WE HATE YOU CAUSE YOUR FROM MELBOURNE!

lol nah..
welcome mayte?

WE LOVE YOU CAUSE YOU FOLLOW THE DOGS!
WE LOVE YOU CAUSE YOU FOLLOW THE DOGS!

jessicaaah

there's always next year
Reaction score
hahaha. thanks!

i don't have foxtel either so it's going to be a fun (rest of the) season spending time at the pub and staying up to 4am watch games.

DOGGOD

Blue Guru
Reaction score
Welcome to the shenanigans jessicaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah did i spell that right. Enjoy the Kennel and i look forward to the heated discussions.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hahaha. thanks!

i don't have foxtel either so it's going to be a fun (rest of the) season spending time at the pub and staying up to 4am watch games.
i think your friends areb right.4 am,at least this week you can go to the game (make a banner going hi to the kennellers).

jessicaaah

there's always next year
Reaction score
you're right, watching games online would be the smart thing to do! it's so cute that melbourne has a little group who meets up and watches games together in different pubs across town.

i'm so looking forward to this game at olympic park! i don't know about a banner though. i'm not that skilled. :p

ahh it's so thrilling to find something you love and wonder just how the hell you ever lived so long without it. insanity!

Dogs_01

Barba 2010
Reaction score
ohh ok do you want too repeat that please!!!! hahaha.lol

Christabella

Reaction score
Yes! Take that Dennis Fitzgerald! Score update: Me 1000 - Dennis 0
More proof that League can and does attract new fans in Melbourne.

Anyhow welcome Jess, I will be the Bulldogs fan sitting on the rail under 'The Bai Stand' banner tomorrow night.

See you there.

jessicaaah

there's always next year
Reaction score
Thank Christabella! Can't wait.

Yes. I must admit. It feels a bit lonely being a fan in Melbourne. It'll be nice to find other like-minded people. *shivers*

Oh and as for league attracting new (melbourne) fans, as one of my friends said, If Jessica can get into it then ANYONE can. And i will spread the gospel (haha) cause it is much needed.

TAS

All In
Reaction score
welcome to the greatest game of all. welcome to the kennel, and most importantly welcome to the dogs family :grinning:

jessicaaah

there's always next year
Reaction score
Wow. My first game and 0. Sadtimes.

It was nice to be out there supporting them though and getting to see them live and in the flesh.

Naturally the Storm supporters all thought i was nutso.

Status
Not open for further replies.