New to Kennel

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Welcome champ, all I will say is no matter what, I bleed blue and white forever.

timedog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Thanks Villan, copped a lot of stick of late, never the less I bleed BLUE and WHITE forever too.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
G'day fellow Bulldogs supporters
Have been a Bulldogs supporter since 1976, used to support south back in the day with the likes of Simms, Pitard, satler and co.
A short stint the rorters in my youth. After that a Bulldog from then on.
Have been following the forum for a while and thought it was time to introduce myself so I can make a comment on some of the issues that are concerning all of us and the club. As im writing this its full time at Belmore Dogs 24-dragqueens 34.
Welcome to the kennel, win lose or draw you'll have a laugh at the comments and it eases the pain.

timedog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Thanks blueandwhiteblood, we have to have a laugh with ourselves, keeps me positive.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
G'day fellow Bulldogs supporters
Have been a Bulldogs supporter since 1976, used to support south back in the day with the likes of Simms, Pitard, satler and co.
A short stint the rorters in my youth. After that a Bulldog from then on.
Have been following the forum for a while and thought it was time to introduce myself so I can make a comment on some of the issues that are concerning all of us and the club. As im writing this its full time at Belmore Dogs 24-dragqueens 34.
As one of the older supporters of the Berries, I wish you welcome; and enjoy having your say.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are there rails? Well fck me.
@timedog - welcome aboard.
Rails are my thing; being a rail tour guide, and historian. Haven't seen anything like rails for the Dogs to fall off, except the ones behind the northern end of Belmore Sports Ground.

Used to love watching the steam trains on their way to and from Enfield as a kid, sitting in the old stand. Those were bleak days for the team back then, too - but at least they had some spirit.