New to Kennel

timedog

Waterboy
Reaction score
G'day fellow Bulldogs supporters
Have been a Bulldogs supporter since 1976, used to support south back in the day with the likes of Simms, Pitard, satler and co.
A short stint the rorters in my youth. After that a Bulldog from then on.
Have been following the forum for a while and thought it was time to introduce myself so I can make a comment on some of the issues that are concerning all of us and the club. As im writing this its full time at Belmore Dogs 24-dragqueens 34.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Welcome mate.

Expect to meet a few fellas here that are a little off the rails, but I'm grateful we have The Kennel to come and lett off a bit of a steam loss after loss.

timedog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Thanks mate, I think we all have the same goal, get the Dogs of War back on top.. at least up there a bit.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hi mate. Welcome to TK. Come back next year when the place is less depressing.

timedog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome,
Im here for the long haul,
Gotta take the good with the bad.

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Welcome, come in! Don't forget to leave your feelings at the door! Cheers. 88

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We're all bloody hopeful, disillusioned idiots ....but you already knew that.

One day :grinning:

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome mate….tough time to be a Dogs supporter…even harder to admit it in public!:tearsofjoy:
You would have to be a masochist…or crazy…or both….. you will fit right in here with the rest of us asylum escapee’s!!

Doggy71

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Welcome mate,you would be around the same vintage as me i'd be guessing,seen the good and the bad and presently the really bad. TK is a great place to vent ur frustrations. Enjoy!

timedog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Welcome mate,you would be around the same vintage as me i'd be guessing,seen the good and the bad and presently the really bad. TK is a great place to vent ur frustrations. Enjoy!
started going out with the missus around 76, her older brothers were staunch bulldog supporters so they convinced me to follow the dogs . Yeah I go through the good and bad with the dogs and now the ugly.. but gotta stick with them.