• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hard to say since Brown has never played with Cleary lol. Brown defensively is WAY better than Luai. Brown this year has played way better than Luai.
Sorry, should of clarified, Luai is more complimentary to Cleary than Brown being complimentary to Moses.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Sorry, should of clarified, Luai is more complimentary to Cleary than Brown being complimentary to Moses.
Nah I get that but I think Brown outside Jarome Hughes is still way better than Luai outside Cleary. That's just my opinion though. I could be wrong.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nah I get that but I think Brown outside Jarome Hughes is still way better than Luai outside Cleary. That's just my opinion though. I could be wrong.
Hughes would lift Brown more than Cleary lifts Luai tbh.

Its all just educated guesses atm.

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brown, Munster, Luai….not certain who is the best but pretty excited that young Burton isn’t out of place in their company! Early days but of the four, I’d probably put him second and though in a different position, he outplayed number one on Sunday night. Good day ahead!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This reminds me of the Tri-Series in Super League and Noel Goldthorpe's 105th minute field goal..

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
This reminds me of the Tri-Series in Super League and Noel Goldthorpe's 105th minute field goal..
Greg Alexander had one of the best games I’ve ever seen anyone play.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Greg Alexander had one of the best games I’ve ever seen anyone play.
I forget the details of that game aside from Goldthorpe's Field Goal.. I remember it was a good game and Mullins killed it. That whole year felt so wrong with two comps, two Origins/Tri-Series, two different sets of Tests, two finals series and a world club challenge with the biggest blowouts I've seen against the likes of the Halifax Blue Sox.