New Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I see arguments both ways for them cleaner apps, it is great to get rid of junk, but that's about it, if you use it to kill off unwanted apps, it may give you a SHORT lived boost, then once the apps reopen, you are back to square 1
There's a few app killers that work well and kill the actual background processes but yeah, you do have to run then every few hours for them to have any real effect and many of them drain plenty of resources themselves.

If your phone is really struggling then the best bet is to wipe the thing and only restore contacts on the phone, not app data.

Erikkl

New Pup
Reaction score
If you failed to sync your data with Kies, you can have a try for Android File Transfer for Windows. It is more useful than Kies to transfer data from Android to computer.

Last edited:

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Iphone 7 in September. Put me down for 2.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
After 10 long ass years, I'm breaking up with Optus and jumping into bed with a much older milf we call Telstra.

Only problem is, the Note 7 won't come out till august/sept most likely, and my contract is up this month, what happens if my contract finishes?
Do I stay on the same shitty rate I'm paying now and automatically go on month to month or am I required to sign up to a new contract or a new month to month contract to keep my number till I fuck off to telstra?

Anyone know?

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After 10 long ass years, I'm breaking up with Optus and jumping into bed with a much older milf we call Telstra.

Only problem is, the Note 7 won't come out till august/sept most likely, and my contract is up this month, what happens if my contract finishes?
Do I stay on the same shitty rate I'm paying now and automatically go on month to month or am I required to sign up to a new contract or a new month to month contract to keep my number till I fuck off to telstra?

Anyone know?
My understanding was you would continue on a month to month or until you cancel agreement.
Neither party has a contract and you can effectively finish your commitment to Optus anytime.
They will not cancel you, as they'd prefer the custom.
Thus, you can keep your number until time of porting to Telstra on a new contract; hopefully they have some tasty sign-on treats to sweeten the deal!

~c.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Lost my Samsung note the other night. Pretty pissed off, not cause of the phone itself, solely because I had to go the next morning and get a replacement SIM and buy another phone. Too lazy for that shit.

Anywho, since I'm waiting for the note 7 to be released, I figured I didn't want anything too expensive so I got an OPPO as I read on here some of you guys found it pretty decent.
Well I have to say, for $200, it's bloody brilliant. Battery life is awesome, it's user friendly and has options that the expensive phones don't even come with. (Or probably do, but I've never noticed because they hide those same options deep in the settings somewhere).

I'd recommend this for anyone looking for an excellent value for money phone. Can't go wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.