Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
But they are also bloody huge.

When I got my current phone I had the option of the s5 over the s4 for a few extra bucks but knocked it back as it was just big.

A note is good for those who do most of their browsing on their mobile instead or their laptop etc but it's a struggle to fit in one's pocket :grinning:
I had the opposite. I was looking at the S4 and the Z2 when I got my current phone but they were both too small so I got the Note 3 and I love it. Best phone I've ever owned.

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have s6 and love it. Stopped using apple after iphone 3Gs

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
What program does android use to manage music library etc?

Like their version of iTunes

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I have s6 and love it. Stopped using apple after iphone 3Gs
Hate the edge, love my normal S6. Just wish they bring out a bigger normal S6 like they did with the edge.

nikgan123

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Actually better than iTunes. It's just like a music player but HOW you put the music on your device is the best compared to iTunes. You simply plug your device in your pc or Mac, download android file transfer, open up the music folder of your phone and paste all your songs in the folder. And wallah- all your songs!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Many different ways to do it. You can use Samsung Kies, or a file transfer/management program, or just do it yourself (copy and paste)

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
my contract is up with Telstra in May... this is the first time i didnt upgrade every yr once the new samsung came out...
i was disappointed that S6 didnt have a memory card...but i still dont want iphone either...
my S5 is lagging like shit now...and it already farked up once after 10 months of owning it and samsung replaced it...
but its just sooooooooooooo slow now...so im kinda hanging 2 get another fone...
i only have to pay out $180 if i choose to upgrade now...but curious to see what Samsung release in a couple of months

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
S6 non edge.

It's a hand held super computer lol
+1

This phone is the best out there at the moment. Not worth the $100 extra for the edge either. They're pretty much the same

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Google play is what i use on android. You can also use it on Apple apparently? have a look in the apple store.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If you like big ass screens, go for the note. I have the 4 and love it.

I don't use my phone for much calls. Who the f*ck calls me? I send out random simpsons/futurama quotes to my contacts and use it mostly for games, YouTube and por..... Pork. Yeah, pork. Some white meat on white meat action.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I have to fit the **** in my pocket whilst I build shit. I don't wanna carry around a ****ing iPad sized **** lol

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hate the edge, love my normal S6. Just wish they bring out a bigger normal S6 like they did with the edge.
Yea S6+ should be it but heard the s7 is out in Jan? S6 does everything i need, except get me beer.

my contract is up with Telstra in May... this is the first time i didnt upgrade every yr once the new samsung came out...
i was disappointed that S6 didnt have a memory card...but i still dont want iphone either...
my S5 is lagging like shit now...and it already farked up once after 10 months of owning it and samsung replaced it...
but its just sooooooooooooo slow now...so im kinda hanging 2 get another fone...
i only have to pay out $180 if i choose to upgrade now...but curious to see what Samsung release in a couple of months
S7 out in Jan. Could be a rumor. Read it online.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Only reason I will upgrade my S6 is if the S7 has a bigger screen.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS i heard April release and apparently they are working on making it liquid cooled.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Newest iphone is basically exactly the same as all the current ones just a bigger more awkward screen.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why? I thought the newest iPhone is equivalent to a S3?
Nah, the new iPhone has the feature to send messages made from text. It's an entire new feature that all phones will soon have. You'll hear about it in their next commercial. Rumour has it the phone will also have a Camera. Those ***** at Apple are geniuses!

Excuse me while I line up for the new iPhone.

Stringer

CAR RAMROD
Reaction score
I brought the Z5 about a month ago for a change and love it. Battery lasts 2 days, phones easy to use, camera takes great photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.